- ➴ Ch 19 : Not giving up

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚. ﹏﹏﹏
tw: Abuse, angst

-Quick note, although this does mention I******, this chapter has NO relation with the recent 2.1 quest. (Meaning that anything I write here is not a 2.1 spoiler and does not correlate to the quest.) No spoilers here! -

-If you don't know what I*****a is, Eek—don't read!!-

For days I went without water and food, traveling across a place that I had no memory of. I managed to escape from my own brothers clutches, but he knew this place like the back of his hand. I was just a little kid playing in his backyard, so it wouldn't take him no more than less than a week to end up finding me. He knew how willing and how strong I was, so this was a fight he wasn't going to give up.

After a week passed, I realized the nation I was in was Inazuma, the place I absolutely dreaded the most. Inazuma was known for being hostile and rude towards any Fatui members, and whenever they caught any member they had no hesitation in getting rid of them. I feared for my own life, as capturing a wandering Fatui Harbinger in Inazuma was worth more than anyone could imagine, and they had cruel ways of torture.

I found out my brother was loyal to his ruler, the Raiden Shogun. He was to capture and kill any Fatui member he saw, including me. Capturing me and keeping me alive was his own risk of trying to complete his own goal, which was to get rid of anyone relating to Scaramouche. If he hadn't known  of my relations, he possibly would've just killed me where I had stood, but yet he spared me.

After that, a bounty was placed on my head for a large sum of money that was enough for anyone struggling in this nation to become rich for a week's worth. A bounty mean't nothing to me, as all I had to do was stay in hiding and not get caught, but it was hard on me knowing that my own brother did it for his nation.

I had to get home and fast. Because if I wandered here any longer my identity would soon enough be found out, and I'd be forced out of hiding and I would be brutally killed. I didn't stand a chance in Inazuma, and I honestly didn't even have a plan to get home, I was unexpectedly kidnapped.

"Hey! You there! Stop immediately or be killed now!" A voice suddenly yelled out to me.

I stood in place, frozen in complete fear. In this wild game of cat and mouse, the cat had won, and it didn't take him long enough. I had no where to run, no where to go. I was trapped and my only option was to either comply or die trying to live.

"Look, I—I haven't done anything alright? You have the wrong person."

The man scoffed and walked closer to me.

"We have exactly who we're looking for. Get her."

I had no choice but to fight back, I certainly was not about to let myself get caught and taken back into the hands of my brother. If I did that, I stood no chance here, and I'll definitely die for sure.