- ➴ Ch 16 : Hunted

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚. ﹏﹏﹏

:Scaramouche POV:

The sun shone in my eyes as I woke up yet again, feeling warm. I looked around and noticed that I was in Y/N's room and I turned to find her sleeping next to me.

I could see her eye bags, and her messy hair. Her face was scrunched up in a look of sadness, seeming as if she didn't really want to go to sleep but fell asleep anyways. She was in torn and rugged clothing and she laid on top of the blankets while I remained underneath.

She cared about me, more than anything. I was grateful for her and I felt myself smiling as I stared at her. She went through all that just to save me, what more could I have asked for? I was completely in love with this woman and sadly she didn't even know the effect she had on me. She risked her life everyday just being around me, that was enough to show me that I mean't something to someone.

"Y/N.." I Hoarsely called out.

Due to her fast reflexes she jumped up and saw that I was awake. It took her a bit to get adjusted before seeing that I was actually awake. She gasped and hugged me tightly, which hurt a bit but I didn't mind. I sat up a bit more, shaking a bit but managing to get up so that I could wrap my arms around her suddenly crying figure.

"I—I thought you were dead—I didn't see any signs of breathing and I.."

I rubbed her back slowly and shushed her, trying to reassure her that I was alright.

"Hush now, it's okay. I'm fine princess."

My body was still sore and cut up, and I was exhausted. I don't know how I was able to push through being like this, but for Y/N I was willing to do anything.

"I couldn't find your hat..and I couldn't find Childe—Do you remember anything? Is he okay?"

I suddenly froze, heat rising to my cheeks as I began to get angry. He was the reason why I had to go through seeing my lover cry so hard over me, he was the reason why I had to go through hell trying to get back here.

I hated him.

"Childe." I blankly said.

She stared at me, tears still in her eyes, studying my expression as I sat there, my face twisting in anger. She finally read the room and scooted closer to me, forcing me to look her in the eye. For a moment, I had forgotten why I was so upset, and I felt warm and happy. Being alive and this close to Y/N made me forget all about that, I guess I just couldn't get over the fact that she did all that for me.