- ➴ Ch 2 : Exploration

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚. ﹏﹏﹏

"C'mon, won't you wake up already?"  An annoyed voice calls out.

I felt someone repeatedly poking my face, and squishing my cheeks. I moved around slowly before sitting up and coming face to face with the Balladeer himself.

"Good, you're finally awake."

I also noticed that I wasn't in the tent anymore, but instead outside the city line of Liyue, and the sun shone into my eyes as I tried to get adjusted to the light. Once I realized where I was I immediately jumped up and glared at Scaramouche, getting upset about the fact that this could've been some cruel prank he pulled on me and noticed he took it too far.

"Why the hell am I outside?" I asked as brushed my clothes off.

"Calm down princess, I didn't do anything to you. Turns out you have a really bad sleep walking problem." He said as he held onto the brim of his hat, while overlooking the sea.

I groaned and fixed my hair and my clothes to make myself seem less crazy.

"Oh..Why didn't you carry me back or something? How many people have seen me like this??"

"Carry YOU back? Do I look like some kind of babysitter."

I put my hands on my hips as I stared at him with annoyance.

"Will you stop acting like a little kid, it's nothing of the sort, it's just for safety reasons, what if I was caught and hurt?"

He scoffed. "I did all I could by attempting to wake you up, now how long are you going to keep this up? We have an assignment here." He said clearly upset.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior and began to walk into Liyue, the other finally noticing that I was walking away and decided to catch up to me.

Liyue was gorgeous and full of life. I saw many people on the streets, watching as they all enjoyed some kind if street food or kids playing with one another. It made me feel a bit better about getting out of the palace, making me realize that it really was lonely in there.

I looked around in admiration and awe, watching as the golden leaves on the trees swayed softly. I'm guessing Scaramouche saw how excited I was getting and a tiny smile spread across his face.

"And you call me a child."

A little while later we ended up at Northland bank, the members of the Fatui immediately greeting us and bowing as we both walked inside. I looked around and smiled at their hospitality, it was nice getting this type of attention.