- ➴ Ch 13 : Tired

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚. ﹏﹏﹏
Mentions of gore!

:Y/N's Backstory:
10 years ago

It was a sunny day in my hometown of Liyue. I was a little girl at the time, only 14 and courageous, and my family was very small, but they still cared for one another. My Family consisted of My Mother, Father, and my Brother. My family was a quiet one, never really interacting with the people of Liyue and never really traveling, people hardly even knew we were there, but there were times we were faced with harassment due to rumors of us being in the Fatui.

My brother and I were very close, we would often go out on small adventures in Liyue Harbor, trying to find something new about it everyday. Today was just like those days, except something terrible happened.

"C'mon Y/N! I heard that the Kite lady is back!" He said happily.

Even though he was the same age as me, he would always get so excited over the little things.

"Okay okay, fine. Let's just let Mom know."

We walked up to our Mother, who was washing clothes in her and my fathers shared bedroom. She seemed peaceful and calm as her only focus was to wash the clothes in front of her. She broke her focus when she noticed us, and quickly stopped with a smile.

"Hello my beautiful children." She would say, grabbing our cheeks.

"We're going to the Kite lady! We'll be back."

"Okay, but don't be out too long."

We nodded and headed straight for the door, happily running to the spot the Lady was always in. Once we reached her, she shot us a big smile and waved to us, picking out a Kite for us as well. The kite lady was sweet, and she always gave out Kites to the local children every Saturday for free. We often visited, even as smaller kids, so she would always save her best Kites for us.

"Here's one for Y/N, and one for Kaito."

"Thank you!" We said in unison after receiving the kites.

We ran off to the mountain side of Liyue Harbor and watched as our kites danced and moved around in the air. Once we reached the Mountain Square, we ran around, chasing each other until we were too tired. We continued to play for hours like we often would when we got kites, but as the sun began to set, something told me that we needed to urgently get home.

"Kaito, it's getting late, we should probably get home." I said, tugging at his arm.

"I'm pretty sure Mom wouldn't mind us being out for a bit longer." He said as he swung his kite around.