Akio: Yes...

Yuuri: We talk about this tomorrow. Let's get some sleep...

*Akio lay his head on Yuuri's lap and they slowly close their eyes, falling to sleep.*

*The next day, Sonic goes out to find Akio and Yuuri, but then Shadow walks to him.*

Shadow: Where are you going?

Sonic: To find Akio and Yuuri. They haven't come back since last night. I was worried about them!

Shadow: Can I come too?

Sonic: I'm not sure you can come, Shad... Akio will kill you...

Shadow: Okay, what have I done to him? I already apologize to him that day! Doesn't he accept my apologies?

Sonic: Shad... For your safety, don't involve in this...okay? I will come back home as soon as possible if you are still worried about me.

Shadow: No! Let me follow you! I had something to tell Akio.

Sonic: But if Akio is attacking you, don't blame me.

*Sonic and Shadow ventured outside the village and they found a small cave which is fit for two people. As they check the cave, they saw Akio and Yuuri still sleeping.*

Sonic: Poor them... They must be cold while sleeping here...

Shadow: Should we wake them up?

Yuuri: Ngh..?

Sonic: *gasp* Sshh, they're waking up.

Yuuri: *looks outside* Hmm? Is that you Sonic?

Sonic: Yuuri! Thank God you are both here! We were so worried about both of you!

Yuuri: Wait, is that Shadow?!

Sonic: Uh-oh... Shad...

Shadow: What is wrong while I'm being here?

Sonic: Come on boys. Get out from there and let's go back home. Don't wake Akio up.

*Yuuri picks Akio up slowly and walks back home. Akio's wings are no longer on his back. Yuuri puts Akio on the bed and Sonic looks at them.*

Sonic: Why aren't you both coming home last night?

Yuuri: *looks* I need to make Akio calm down... He's not in the mood and his madness always consumes him...

Sonic: I see... I'm so glad that you both are safe.

Yuuri: Sonic... Can I tell you something?

Sonic: Sure!

Yuuri: Will you stop make Akio fall in love with you? He has unstable emotions and he couldn't control himself... The only thing he thinks is to kill...

Sonic: Wait, since when Akio had those things?

Yuuri: Since you and Shadow came to Amita...

Sonic: But, why now? Why show his true self now?

Yuuri: I think he's waiting for the madness to get him. But I know he won't let someone take his body like that!

Sonic: *sigh* Just like me...

Yuuri: Huh?

Sonic: You wanna see my dark side?

Yuuri: Sonic...

*Sonic clinched his fist as he growled and his body slowly turns dark. Yuuri was shocked and take a step back.*

Yuuri: Sonic!!!

Sonic: *pinned Yuuri to the wall* This...is my dark side... to activate it, the madness must consume me...

Yuuri: You... You still Sonic, right?

Sonic: Tch, of course, I am... I'm Dark Sonic... Why don't I show Akio this form?

Yuuri: and you can control the madness inside you?!

Sonic: It takes a lot of time to control my dark side...

Yuuri: I never thought that madness can be controlled! I thought madness is a lost cause...

Sonic: *hug Yuuri and turns back to normal* I need to take a break... *walks away*

Yuuri: So, Sonic and Akio had the same madness all this time? Wait, I need to investigate about this!

*That night, Yuuri spends his time learning about madness. He has the book where Ambrose and Blake give it to him but he never showed it to Akio yet*

Yuuri: Agh! This is hard! I never get to know what madness is!! Okay, why did Ambrose cut off Akio's wings? Well, it's because of the curse!

Akio: *peeking*

Yuuri: Then Akio wings grow back, doesn't that mean that the curse is still inside Akio???

Akio: *still peeking*

Yuuri: What does this curse all about?... Wait, does this curse means...about Akio's madness? Madness plus curse...

Akio: *walks in* Yuyu...

Yuuri: Aaahh!! *falls* Akio?!

Akio: What are you doing? And what are you talking about?

Yuuri: I learned about madness...

Akio: You try to learn about my other side?

Yuuri: Well, look. You and Sonic have similarities which are madness. But Sonic controls the madness by himself while you can't...

Akio: Oh, he has one too?!

Yuuri: Yeah but now I was thinking about what Ambrose and Blake cut off your wings... What the wings have done anything to you?

Akio: I guess those wings aren't mine...

Yuuri: What?

*To be continued*