13

The ceremony was lovely. Jimin and jungkook swore to each other to love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives.... They did some old rituals, which bond their souls... He couldn't imagine what will happen when they finish the ritual by marking each other....

" Baby.... Your scent....  Got so sweet....are you excited?"
Jimin blushed.... He really was.... Something inside of him was burning....he came closer to his alpha. Jungkooks scent also got stronger, reacting to his future mates body.
" I- I'm feeling strange..." Jimin whisper
" Because of the ritual.... It will start our heat and rut baby...."
" Oh, that explain a lot...."
Jimin's cheeks were burning.... When Mrs. Jeon came closer to them...
" It's time for you boys to go.... Your scents get stronger..."
Mrs. Jeon looked at jungkook and he got it. Jimin was omega and his strong scent already was driving other alphas around here little crazy. Even though they were all friends and family, it was risky to stay longer.
" thank you mom for everything..."
" Don't be silly son, we are all happy for you. Now go and take good care of your omega."
" I will.... He is everything for me..."
" I'm proud of you..."
Jungkook hugged his mom and looked at his omega....
At this point jimin saw only jungkook... It's like everything have disappeared around him....jungkook gently took his omegas hand, they wave for everyone's to say goodbyes and left....

" Come baby... I prepared us special place."
He lead jimin in different side from the house.
" Where are we going?" Jimin ask
" Somewhere little private..."
They went through the beautiful field of the flowers, full moon was showing them the way.... Jimin heart was beating like crazy.... His wolf wanted his alpha.... At the end of the field jimin saw small wooden house. There was candles everywhere.....

" Kookie....it's so beautiful..."
" Come inside..."
They got inside... Jimin saw that there was flowers and candles around the fire place.... there was a big bed too. Jimin gulped hard.... The burning feeling inside him was spreading through his body...
" Did you all do this?"
" Well jin Hyung helped me..."
Jungkook looked a little shy... He have never done this to anyone, but for jimin he was willing to do this and more..... Omega scent was making his alpha crazy, but jungkook was holding himself.... He wanted to be this special.... Jungkook went to the table, where there was small bottle. He gave it to jimin.

" You need to drink this tiny..."
Jimin looked at jungkooks eyes.... Jimin's omega was not happy about it, but jimin took the bottle. He will bare for his alpha as much pups as wñhe wants, just not now... When they are not safe...jimin drank it till fully and licked his lips...his gesture always drove jungkook insane. He pulled jimin for a kiss....it started with a light kiss, but slowly they deepened it until both got out of breath and needed to pull for air. At that moment jimin's phone started to ring.... Jungkook looked irritated at the phone...

" Who is calling you?
Jimin had no idea, since jungkook was here the other knew where they went...jimin's heart stop for a little.
" Kookie.... No one would disturb us.."
Jungkook Understood what jimin was trying to say... They would call only if something would happened...jimin went to the phone...it was unknown number...

" Hello?" Jimin answer the phone
" Hello you little bitch "
Jimin froze his eyes wide open, when he heard voice from his nightmares. Jungkook right away came to jimin and put the phone on the speaker.
" Who is this?!"
" Your worst nightmare brat, how dare you to take may omega?!"
" Jimin is not yours. He never was!"
Creepy laugh crossed the room...
" Oh I made him mine not once and he liked it. "
Jimins whole body Shaked... He closed his eyes trying to calm down...
" You bastard... You forced yourself to him!"
" Like slut, like him would deserve anything else. Anyway, I'm calling to tell you jimin that if you mate that brat, I'll slaughter all of them!"
Something inside jimin changed .. did kai just threatened him again?
" I won't let you...!!" There was anger in jimin's voice.
" Like a small omega like you would be able to stop me!"
" He is not alone!" Jungkook said
" You really think you can stop me JEON!"

" I know it and it will be WE who will stop you."
Jimin looked with loving eyes into jungkooks. That's why he is perfect for him... His alpha loves him as a person... Jimin came closer to jungkook.
" You know what kai?, Even you.. can't stop it..."
Jimin smacked his plump lips to jungkook, taking him by surprise, but after few seconds jungkook smile in their kiss and wrapped his hands around jimin's waist.

" Don't you dare jimin! You are only mine!!!" Kai shout at phone
" The only alpha I belong to is jungkook."
With that jungkook couldn't hold himself, he throw jimin's phone to the wall, breaking it.
" I'll buy you new one"
It was at least jimin cared about now. He jump on jungkook wrapping his legs around his strong waist.

" I love you "
Jungkook  started to undress jimin. He took his top off leaving the marks all over his perfect skin... Jimin moaned when jungkook found a sweet spot on his neck and licked it. He layed the smaller one on the bed... Their eyes locked...
" I love you jimin forever "

With that his head hovered again to jimin's neck... His teeth dig in the sweet spot on jimin's white neck, finally making him as his.... Jimin's body Shaked a little from all the feelings that overwhelmed him.... When jungkook pulled from jimin's neck he looked at the mark proudly.... His..... Jimin opened his shiny eyes...
" It's......"
" Now it's your turn baby...."
" Alpha are you sure?..."
Jungkook took his top and lifted his small omega...
" I was never so sure in my life....I love you jimin.... You are not just some omega....you are my person... My love... My life, my everything.... Please make me yours too...."

After jungkooks words jimin could hold himself....
His eyes were teary from all happiness that he felt. He leaned his head to jungkooks shoulder... He licked a place and bite it... After, that it felt like they both got shaken by some strange feeling.... It's like they were finally complete.... The feeling was so strong, that it drove them crazy.... It took just few seconds, to rip the last clothes of their body as two become one...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜