4

Jungkook woke up and saw his beautiful omega laying next to him on his belly.... The sheets were covering only his plump ass.... That reminded him about last night and this morning moments.

Jungkook leaned down and landed small kisses on naked jimin back skin.... The omega moaned and made jungkooks alpha groaned....
"Even don't think about it!" Jimin said
" Party pooper!"jungkook chuckled
" Yah! Kookie! Wasn't enough for you?!
"Never!" Jungkook landed more kisses on jimin's spine, making him moan
"Stop...."
"Ok I'll stop, but just because our night shift will start soon....."

"Aw....my whole body hurts...."
"Sorry kitty.."
" No you don't!" Jimin said
" Honestly? Of course not!" Jungkook laughed, when jimin turned around and tried to slap him.
" Damn kookie, why you always stay naked!" Okay maybe it wasn't very bad habit. Jimin's eyes slides through the whole jungkooks body....
"Good morning baby" jungkook landed small kiss on jimin's plump lips and tiny giggled
" Morning kookie, I guess it's time to get up?".

Jimin was about to leave the bed but jungkook gently grab his hand and stop him. " Kitty... I wanted to talk with you."
" Ok, when someone says it, it never ends well..... Are you having second thoughts about us?"
" What?! I'm happiest man ever!"
"....then what's the matter?" Jimin had a feeling about what jungkook wanted to talk..... But  he wasn't ready yet to open about it.
" I heard your conversation with jin."
Jimin got up from the bed and started slowly to dress up.
" Were you listening up?"

" I'm sorry it wasn't my intention... I just....."
" You just were spying on me"
" Jiminsiii"
" No I get it, it's part of your job, right?
Jungkook felt how jimin was bringing the walls again between them. God it took 2 years to break them and he was not gonna let him to hide behind them again......

" Jimin I just wanted to know about you a little more"
" You read my file?"
Shit.... Yeah he read it and everytime he remembers it, his blood boils in his veins. If this people ever gets in his hands he won't spare their lifes., Not for what they did to jimin.... And there is more... That his Hyung hide from him.......

"Not everything, but it was enough. I'm sorry you have to went through all that"
Tears was building up for n jimin's eyes...  Why he is bringing it up??? Jimin just now decided to forget everything and move on.... Why he bring these painful memories again???
"I don't wanna talk about it"
" I'm not saying you have too now.... Jimin.... I really love you... I want you to trust me.... I want a future with you... To have pups one day with you!"
Jimin froze after jungkooks last words. He felt how the pain was breaking his heart again.

"NO. No pups!"
"No? Why?"
" Because I said so..."
Jungkook looked at jimin's cold face... He came closer to jimin and gently rubbed his pale cheek...
"Why? Don't you want small cute copies of you?" Jungkook gave jimin his cute smile, but it only make worse.... Walls already was up. Jimin felt only big pain in his chest. He push jungkook.
" I said no! And you know what?! This whole thing was a big mistake!"

"Mistake???!! Jimin don't say that!"
"I'm sorry, but it won't work."
" Jimin wait! Let's talk about it!
" I said NO!"
Jimin stormed out of the room leaving jungkook alone, no he won't leave him alone....jungkook stormed out of the room after jimin. He saw how tiny figure left the apartment. He was about to leave out too, but jin stormed in.
"Jungkook ! We need to talk!"
" Not now Hyung!" Jungkook wanted to leave but jins words stopped him
" He ran away"
Jungkook already knew about whom his Hyung is talking about.... But he need to confirm it. "Who?"
"Kai"
"Are you sure?" It was question just for the record, because he knew that his brother already double check it.
"Yes. We need to be careful. From now on jimin has to move in here, by the way why he stormed out? I wanted to talk to him too, but he ran like there was a fire.... Wait..... What did you do Jeon jungkook!"
"Nothing! I just said that I love him and I want to have pups one day and he snapped...."

" You did what!!!??? Are you kidding me???!!! How could you do that, after everything he went through!"
"I know he was traumatized,! But what's wrong about me telling him that I love him and I want to have pups with him one day?!!"
Jin looked at his younger brother. Yeah he is right.. he doesn't know why  jimin is so scared about it....
"Look, jungkook. I can't tell you that. It's not my place to do that, but you have to be patient. Don't push him.... Ok?"
"....  Okay... I'll go then to the bar, inform me if something changes"
" I'll do...."
.
.
.
At the bar.....
.
.
.

Jimin and jungkook was not talking all night. They just did their job. Jin told him, what happened, so his mood got even worst. Jungkook sighed...  He wished he could take burden from jimin's tiny shoulders. Jungkook wanted to hug him and hide from this cruel world.... But... This tiny omega is so stubborn.....
He saw jimin came in and sat by the bar to have his night coffee.... Poor thing needs energy boost... Jungkook tried to give him some space... He will talk with jimin later at their home.... Some good looking guy sat next to jimin, jungkooks alpha groaned inside... Okay it's not time for jealousy....

Jungkook turned to take an order from the client for a second. When he turned back to jimin, he saw how tiny got all pale, when the man whispered something to his ear. Jimins hands started to shake. Jungkook dropped everything and rushed to jimin. The man was gone. Jungkook took jimin's shaking body in his hands.
"Jimin! What happened who was he?!"
".... They.... They found me...."
"WHAT???!!"

Jungkook looked around.... Okay he needs to take jimin out of here... He took jimin to the office and called to jin. He was  furious... He wanted to go after that man., But jimin grabbed his hand...
" .... N- no... Don't leave me alone..."
Right away jungkook got gentle and hugged tight his precious omega.
" You are safe kitty...."

"Don't let him take me away...."
"Never, you are safe with us, we won't let him hurt you ever again..."
"I'm sorry jungkook....."jimin's voice was shaking, his all body was shaking.
Jungkook wiped his tears. "No... I'm sorry, I was too pushy...  As soon as jin Hyung comes we all gonna go home and talk what we do next okay?"
Jimin nodded and just snuggled more in jungkook chest.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile....
" We have found him"
"Finally......" Evil laughed...
.
.
.
.
.
TBC