1

Sun was already up, when jimin was dressing up and mumbling. How the hell he ended with HIM AGAIN!!??? He was so mad to himself, for his weakness. Why can't he resist to this..... To this..... Sexy and hot devil??!!

"Jiminshii... Where are you going? Jungkook was laying on the back in his bed ang looked all lazy at jimin. He gave to the tiny boy an evil smirk.

"Don't call me so! It's was the last time!" jimin said.

" Hmmmm... As I remember you have told me that last time.... And the last time before...and before before.... Can it be that you can't get enough of me jiminshii...? Jungkook replied.

God this man is driving smally crazy. He looked angrily at the man in the bed,who looked really happy about this situation. " Oh shut up! Don't look so happy ok?! I have my needs and it happens so, that  you are always around me ! Jimin looked at the 25 year old guy, who had no shame to lay in bed all naked, just with a thin blanket on his lower part of the body....it barely could cover anything... jimin gulped... He needs to go....

" Jiminshii, we are working together in this bar for almost 2 years...."
" So what?! " Jimin said

" Go with me on the date? I mean I'm not complaining about our hot sex session, but I would like to take you out...." Jungkook smiled with his cute bunny smile. He saw, how jimin was looking at his part which was covered with a blanket.... Naughty guy lowered the blanket and that made jimin gulped again. It was like a small revenge... Because this tiny was giving him a hard time at work all the time, with this plump ass covered with tight jeans.....

" Can u dress up already??" Jimin said breathy..
"Nope. Do you like what you see tiny?" Jungkook smirk
" Jerk." Jimin said

It looked like jungkook enjoyed how he is affecting jimin and it made him pissed even more. " Jiminshii, you didn't answer newer!
" I'm not going out with you, you big baby !"
" Why????  And I'm older than you in 2 years! " jungkook said in whinny

The tiny man keep dressing up. He didn't want to date, that's why he started to sleep with this alpha six month ago. He knew that jungkook is not into relationship and he looked not that dangerous like other alpha. All this was just hormones.... Nothing more.... He keep repeating that in his mind. But the truth was it was getting harder to not fall for him.

" Because I don't date Alpha's!" Jimin said
" But you are sleeping with me" jungkook replied to him
" Like I said, I have my needs and you are always around!"

Jungkook knew, that jimin is not the guy who sleeps around. He always teased him, but at the same time he had respect for him. Jimin was different from the other Omega's he have ever slept with. After they slept first time, jungkook didn't look at anyone else again.

" Why can't you trust me?" Jungkook pout again and look little disappointed at jimin

" Oh dont look at me like that... Jungkook you are the biggest playboy ever knew! You are sleeping around all the time!"
" If we would date i wouldn't be sleeping around! " Jungkook looked at jimin with his puppy eyes.

That's why jimin wanted to cut off sleeping with jungkook. He got too attached and Jimin didn't want to fall for him.... Because at the end of the day all Alpha's are the same.... They look at Omega's like they can use, own , them like something.... Even tho this alpha looks different from the others... Jimin can't trust him... But it's hard  to resist him......

" Yeah right!" Jimin put his second shoe on and was about to leave. But jungkook voice stopped him.

" Wait..! " He strode up letting his thin blanket to fall down and slowly walked to the tiny figure. Jimin was eating his body with his eyes....tiny licked his dry lips and their eyes locked

" No kiss for goodbye ?" Jungkook smirked
" Fuck you !" Jimin jump on jungkook and wrapped his legs around his waist. Jungkook roughly kiss tinys plump lips. He pushed jimin's back to the nearest wall and continued kissing him. When they broke the kiss, both were breathing heavily. Jungkook smirked, when his tiny moaned all needy.... " One last time?"
" Last time...." Jimin said...

2 YEARS AGO.....

Jimin was sitting in some dark room. His cheeks was still bleeding. Man give him nice package.
"Here jimin, take this it will help a little..." Namjoon said worriedly
Jimin took the package from this man and landed it on his sore cheek.

Namjoon partner look worried too at the smaller omega.
" Jimin what happened to you is terrible..." Hoseok said
" But we manage to catch him. If you will testify, we can put him in jail for a long time. " Namjoon explain.
Jimin looked at these 2 detective's with a doubtful stare. How can they promise that?

"He is alpha" jimin said in a low voice
" Jimin.... Did he.... Mark you? " Hoseok ask worried in his face.
"No" jimin reply
" Jimin, even Alpha's has no right to act.... Like this bastard did." Namjoon said trying to convince the tiny omega.
"If you say so." As jimin lowering his head

Both detectives looked at each other they really felt sorry for this young omega. Jimin didn't need their pity, he just wanted to end everything.

" I will testify."

" Good and after this we will put you under witness program" namjoon said
" We will protect you jimin." Hoseok giving him an assurance look.
Jimin just nodded. " Where will you send me?"
" Far away... To our undercover agent jin. He owns the bar and -" jimin cut off hoseok. " Ok . Just let's finish it faster."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like it guys .. *^-^*

See you next episode 💜😊