"Time to play our parts." Cole said as he passed out Skeleton masks.

"We'll have to act quickly while Kai is keeping himself busy." Zane warned, then grabbed Nya and stuffed her into a sack just as she woke up.

Meanwhile, in Past Kai's room, Kai was starting his own plan. He took the mirror from the bathroom and acted at the reflection, copying every single move his past self was making. At least until...

"Hey, dummy!" Kai shouted to his past self while the latter backed away in shock.

"Yeah, I'm talking to you."

"Me?"

"Would you get your head on straight and start listening to Sensei? The fate of the world kind of rests on it."

"Huh?" 

Outside the room, Anirei smiled and chuckled, hearing Past Kai talk to himself. It was fun, but the distraction was perfect for when the pain came through.

~~~~

"Unhand me, Skeletons!" Nya shouted from the sack she was being carried in by Jay.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Nya." jay muttered, but she heard it.

"How'd you know my name?" She growled, "Oh! When my brother finds out about this, you'll be sorry!"

"Actually, he'll be quite relieved." Cole commented.

"Uh, guys. We've got company." Zane warned and looked down to see three people dressed in black gis' approaching Kai's room. It was their past selves.

"Uh, isn't that... us?!" Jay exclaimed grabbing their attention.

"Better lower our masks, so they don't recognize us." Cole said and they did just that, jumping down to attack their past selves while leaving Nya trapped on the roof.

Jay threw a barrel at himself but the past Jay kicked it away. They engaged in battle and were evenly matched, despite Jay from the future having more skills and training.

"Let's not hurt ourselves, boys. I'd hate to leave a mark." Cole whispered to Zane as the white ninja put away his shuriken. He grabbed a handful of tiles from the roof and threw them at his past self. As the three Ninja were fighting, Anirei woke from her sleep due to the noise.

She got dressed in her gi and ran out to see what was happening. Seeing the Ninja fighting themselves, she knew she had to fight along with them. Thankfully, the past ninja had never seen her, so she was able to enter the battle easily.

"Oh. Why does time travel have to be so complicated?" Kai asked himself as he ran out of the rooms with a Skeleton mask on. The sack that Nya was trapped in rolled off the roof, but Anirei and Kai were able to catch her in time.

"Elder brother, you must make it seem as if I was taken as well." She said.

"What? Why?" Kai asked.

"It will be better if the past you believes that I was taken as well. Your past selves were never meant to meet me this early. My disappearance will help restore the timeline. Please, just do as I ask."

Kai didn't understand a lot of Anirei said, but if it helped fix the timeline, then he would do what he had to. No questions asked. He grabbed Anirei in his free arm and held Nya in the other before jumping onto the roof.

"Guys, let's get out of here." Kai said disguising his voice to sound more like a Skeleton. The Ninja pushed their past selves off the roof and hid nearby, watching as the timeline was fixed, with just a little bit of alterations. Now, Kai knew about Anirei, or Vevila, being taken. The girl would have to make a note of what just happened.