Chapter 27: Truth soon revealed.

Start from the beginning

Because it's been a long time that she didn't come to work and the others workers missed her.

They entered in their perspective office rooms and sat down on their chairs.

Namjoon looked at YN.

Namjoon: Ms. Min, do you remember how you used to work here?

YN thought very carefully before replying.

YN: I guess, i think that my boss would give me work via mail and i would do the work.

Namjoon sighed and nodded.

Then they started their work and distracted each other from each other'ds brains.

TIME SKIP...

Now it was 5 PM and the silence was filled in the room, no one dared to utter a single word.

YN was working none stop, so her back was paining her.

She straightened her positions and did some strechings, while doing this, her eyes fell on Namjoon.

She looked at him who was working really profesionally then smiled at him.

She then decided to ask him something so she can walk further in her plan.

YN: Mr. Kim...?

He looked at her normally.

YN: When did i join this job?

Namjoon: Ms. Min, i think that i told you that it's better to not to talk to each other about something other than work.

YN's heart ached after seeing him this distant from her, but she still did not give up even though her voice cracked a little bit.

YN: M-Mr. Kim, w-why are you t-talking like t-that?

Namjoon: It's better for both of us if we don't talk to each other anymore.

Namjoon said with a knot in his throat and a heavy heart.

YN: Bu-

Namjoon couldn't stop his tears anymore and just dashed out of the room.

This was when YN too burst into tears.

YN: What happened with us...? Our relationship who was really amazing and beautiful became the worst ? It's all because of me, neither Jungkook would come, neither he would attack us and neither i would lost my memories.

She continued to cry, feeling alone and no shoulder to cry on.

Meanwhile, Namjoon went to the roof top's balcony.

He entered in and leaned on barriers and started to cry badly.

He knew that he was breaking both of them, but for him, there was none of his use to recreate new memories with her.

A person who even forgot his name, he didn't want to recreate something new with that person.

Suddenly, he saw someone's hand in front of him with a tissue paper in it.

He frowned, still sniffing then looked at the owner, it was none other than his hyung.

Namjoon quickly wiped his tears and smiled slightly to him.

Namjoon: Hyung, what brings you here?

Jin was just looking at him, reading his expressions.

Jin: A boy who was once cold and emotionless, is now crying...? May I know the reason as the brother of this boy?

He asked sweetly and this voice could melt anyone's heart in no seconds.

And Namjoon's heart was now that much fragile, that he burst out in tears again.