Chapter 7: Broken.

AUTHOR POV

Jin was caressing Taehyung's hair while thinking about what Namjoon was doing, he looked at Taehyung and sighed sadly.

He was so sad to not to give a joyful and a happy life to his brothers, then Jin slowly got up and made Taehyung's head lay on a cushion.

Suddently Taehyung's hand started to roam around in his sleep, trying to find something to hug.

Jin chuckled after seeing his childish yet cute habit before giving him another cushion which he took directly.

Jin smiled to his sleeping figure before going upstairs to Namjoon's room.

He arrived to his room and knocked on the door.

He got no response, he knocked again but still no reply.

He then pushed the door by himself and entered in, he looked around while walking further in.

He suddenly saw Namjoon sleeping on the bed.

His eyes softened at this sight and he went to him before sitting down beside him.

He looked at Namjoon with lovely eyes, he really missed the old, funny and smily Namjoon.

Suddenly, he saw something in Namjoon's hands, Jin frowned before taking the thing from him.

He looked at it and his eyes became glossy, it was a picture of them with their parents, Yoongi's parents, Yoongi and YN (who was a little baby back then).

Jin got up from the bed and covered Namjoon with a blanket before turning off the lights and going out of the room.

He went again downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa while rubbing his eyes.

Jin: Oh you are awake, go and sleep in your room.

Taehyung: Yeah...i will...

He replied with a sleepy tone.

Jin sat down beside him and Taehyung suddenly saw the pic in his hands.

The younger frowned before taking the picture from Jin, he scanned the whole picture...

Taehyung: Who is this baby, in uncle Min's hands?

Jin: Yoongi's little sister.

Taehyung: What is her name?

Jin suddenly went in deep thoughts with a frown as he didn't remember the little baby's name.

Jin: I don't remember anymore, but she is surely a woman by now.

Taehyung: Yeah, look at me too, i was also a baby at this time! I'm so cute!!!

Jin: Yeah you are, by the way now go to sleep because we have work tomorrow.

Taehyung: Ok but...how is hyung?

Taehyung asked while looking down in sadness and guilt, filling his heart, making it heavier.

Jin: Don't worry he is sleeping.

Taehyung: Sorry i shouldn't have forced you to talk to him...

Jin: No Taehyung, it's not your fault. Even if you did not ask me then i would surely talk to him about this matter, someday.

Taehyung: Oh ok...

Jin smiled at Taehyung then pat his hair.

Jin: Now go to sleep and don't think about that, also we don't know what will be his behavior tomorrow.

Taehyung: Yeah...Ok then good night.

Jin: Good night.

Taehyung then went to his room as Jin went to his own.