Chapter 14: Finally out of coma.

2 WEEK LATER...

AUTHOR POV

YN was sitting beside Yoongi who was still in coma, the doctor said that he could wake up at anytime as he was showing at lot of improvements.

It was 8 PM and this was when the Kim brothers entered the room all happy.

Taehyung ran to Yoongi before hugging him.

Taehyung: Yoongi hyung, do you know what happened today? Today we got one of the biggest deal with a person which is a super duper success for our company!!

Taehyung said happily and the others smiled after seeing how he was talking happily to Yoongi.

Soon Namjoon went to YN before giving her a new phone, YN looked at it and widened her eyes.

Namjoon: Here, take it.

YN: Namjoon, it's too expensive i can't take it!

Namjoon: Just take it, you don't even have a phone and it's too much problem to not to contact you when we wants to talk to you from distance.

YN: But still, i can't-

He forcefully gave her the phone then huffed.

Namjoon: Uff! No wonder why you are Yoongi hyung's sister, you both can't even accept any kind of kindness from someone.

YN sighed before looking at the phone then back at him.

YN: But thank you, i really appreciate it.

He smiled to her as she did back.

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT TIME...

The Kim brothers already went to their house as YN was still in the hospital with Yoongi.

She already did all the settings in her phone and was ready to sleep when suddently a phone call interrupted her.

She frowned and took the phone picking it up, without looking at the ID.

YN: Hello?

???: Hello i'm back!

She widened her eyes out of shock.

YN: You still called me even though i warned you?

???: You don't know how much it was easy to find your new number, just a little bit of concentration and that's it!

YN: Shut the fuck you idiot, why don't you leave me alone?

???: I just can't let go of my ex-girlfreind's best freind, you are just so fine for me.

YN: She was not my best freind but a betrayer which includs you too, you dirty man!

???: Tsk, such a pity that you don't want to live with a handsome man like me.

YN: Just shut up and don't call me again.

She was about to hang up when suddenly...

???: I will not call you anymore but just come to you directly, alright?

She clenched her jaw in anger and disgust.

YN: What do you mean?

???: Don't worry baby, you will know very soon. Bye and sleep tight!!

With that he hung up the call and YN put down the phone before laying down and crying silently then fell asleep.

Meanwhile, out of sudden, Yoongi's finger moved a little bit.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

It was now 7:30 in the morning and YN woke up before doing her morning routine then sitting beside Yoongi.