Chapter 19: Jealous.

NEXT DAY

STILL AUTHOR POV

Taehyung: Namjoon hyung, i'm going to buy Tannie's food from the store then i will come to the workplace directly.

Namjoon was tying his watch but looked up at him as he spoke.

Namjoon: But he does have a lot of packets of food.

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck as YN, Jin and Yoongi were looking at them silently.

Taehyung: A-Actually the thing is that he does not eat these cereals, maybe he wants to change his taste.

Namjoon: Hmm ok go, i will go with YN and hyung directly to the office. And take driver with you, don't go alone.

Taehyung: Hyung don't worry, i will take good care of myself.

Namjoon: But still, i don't want you to be alone.

Taehyung: Ok, as you say.

Namjoon nodded and went out of the house, followed by Jin and YN.

Taehyung and Yoongi looked at them who were going away then sighed in relief as they were out of their sight.

Yoongi: Yahh Taehyung, we were almost dead because of you!

Taehyung: Hyung, it's not my fault!

The older sighed before speaking.

Yoongi: Ok, now let's go, we mustn't be late.

Taehyung nodded and they made their way to the best bakery shop.

As they arrived there Taehyung and Yoongi looked around.

It was really beautiful and clean as it was the best and the most expensive bakery shop.

Soon they went to the counter and the pastry chef spoke.

Pastry chef: Hello, you are welcome to our pastry shop. What would you like to order?

Yoongi: Hello actually, we came here to order a multi-layered cake for a big birthday party.

Pastry chef: Ohh, i see.

Taehyung: Yes and with that, hmm maybe 4-5 medium size cake.

Pastry chef: Perfect, no problems! Wait we have a lot of pics of our cake's designs. I will bring them to you and you can tell me which one do you like the most. We will exactly make the same one.

Yoongi: Oh, thank you.

The pastry chef smiled and went away, after few minutes he came back too and gave them the pics.

Pastry chef: You can go there and sit on the couch to decide peacefully without any pressure.

Taehyung: Thank you so much.

Taehyung showed his boxy smile to which no one ever resisted until now.

The pastry chef smiled back and the boys went to the couch before sitting on it and looking at the photos.

They were looking at each photos and they were all beautiful and looked quite delicious.

After 15 mins, they chose a cake and got up before heading toward the counter.

The pastry chef looked at them.

Taehyung: So we decided to choose this one.

Pastry chef: Oh i see, a nice choice. You want exactly the same, right?

Yoongi: Yes.

Pastry chef: Ok then, for when do you want?

Yoongi: For 3 weeks later...