Chapter 5: Lunch.

AUTHOR POV

YN got up a little bit earlier today and prepared herself before going downstairs.

She prepared Yoongi's and her breakfast, then she started to make Namjoon's lunch too.

She thought a lot yesterday and decided to take the responsability of making his lunch and giving it to him.

She finished to prepare it and put it in a lunch box, and after covering Yoongi's breakfast and grabbing her things, she went out of the house.

After sometimes she arrived to her workplace and went to her office room which was also Namjoon's office.

She settled down herself before looking at the the files which were on her desk and started to do her work.

After 20 mins, Namjoon entered the room and YN got up before bowing to him...

YN: Good morning, Mr. Kim.

Namjoon: Hmm, morning.

He replied shortly and sat down on his desk before starting his work.

YN sighed, after feeling his cold behavior toward her.

She sat down and continued her work...

After few minutes...

Namjoon: YN can you bring me a black coffee?

YN: Yes, just 5 mins.

She went out of the room and prepared a coffee for him before going back to their office.

She entered in and gave him his black coffee, she then sat down again on her chair and continued her work.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH TIME...

YN looked at the time and it was time to eat the lunch.

She got up from her chair and took out the lunch box before going to him.

She stood beside him and spoke as he was working none stop.

YN: Mr. Kim it's lunch time, you should eat.

Namjoon: I will eat later, i don't want to.

YN: But Mr. Kim you must eat, it's not good for your health.

Namjoon: Ms. Min, i told you that i don-..

He suddently stopped talking when he saw the lunch box in her hands.

Namjoon: What is this?

YN: Hmm, yesterday Jin told me that the canteen's food does not suit you so i decided to bring for you the lunch.

Namjoon: But i did not say that i wanted to eat the lunch.

YN: Yes Mr. Kim i know but, me as your P.A, i have to take care of you. So you must eat it and no excuses.

She put down the lunch box on his desk...

Namjoon: Ms. Min-

She did not listen to him and ran out of the room.

He looked at the closed door then at the lunch box on his desk.

He opened it and looked at the sandwichs, he did not know what happened to him, but he suddently smiled slightly.

It was a lie if he said that he was not hungry, everyday he wanted to eat a lunch but couldn't.

He grabbed a sandwich and tasted it, he really loved it and continued to eat.

After sometimes he finished to eat, he then closed the lunch box before putting it in the corner of his desk.

Namjoon sighed in satisfaction after feeling his stomach full for once and continued his work with a strange happiness filling his heart.