Chapter 9: Trying to change.

AUTHOR POV

YN arrived to her house while breathing heavily, she quickly opened the main door and entered in.

This was when she saw Yoongi all worried for her, as Yoongi saw her, he quickly went to her and hugged her tightly.

Yoongi: YN, where were you?! I was worried as hell!!

YN: In fact, a little problem came so i quickly solved it.

Yoongi: Still YN, i already lost my parents, my best freinds and now i can't bear loosing you. So please, take care of yourself and don't come back home late.

YN: Oppa, which best freinds...?

Yoongi's mind went numb, YN did not know about this matter and he was not willing to tell her one day.

Yoongi: O-oh nothing...You know w-when i started my job, i lost m-my school freinds little b-by little.

YN: Oh oppa, i see...but don't worry you will find them again, god will help you.

He smiled to her.

Yoongi: Yeah i hope.... But for now let's eat, you must be hungry, right?

YN: Yes so much hungry, i will come back after refreshing myself.

Yoongi nodded and she went to her room to take a shower.

After a while she came back and they ate together while talking.

Soon they went to sleep in their perspective rooms.

Meanwhile, at Kim's house...

(A little notice: Namjoon went again outside of the house, when he came to home, just to take some fresh air...).

It was already 12 AM but no sign of Namjoon at home, Jin and Taehyung were so worried about him.

Jin was sitting on the couch worriedly as Taehyung was walking from here to there.

Taehyung: Hyung, where is Namjoon hyung? I'm so scared.

Jin: Me too i don't know, i don't know what to do about this boy. I'm so done with him, his anger always wins over him. I will just let him come back to home safely then i will talk to him seriously.

Taehyung: I just don't know...i just want him back to home safely.

Suddenly a maid came and bowed.

Maid: Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim Namjoon is here.

Jin and Taehyung looked at her directly and Jin got up from the couch.

Taehyung: Ok, thank you.

The maid bowed and went away as Namjoon entered the house, Jin ran to him.

Jin: Namjoon, is it even a time to come back to home?!

Namjoon looked at Jin then away.

Namjoon: Hyung, i can take care of myself. You don't need to worry about me anymore-

Jin: Namjoon!!!

Taehyung flinched really hardly as Namjoon looked at Jin a little bit scared, but did not show it.

It was the first time that Jin shouted on his brother like this since their parents left them.

Jin: Who do you think of yourself, han?!

Namjoon did not reply and just looked down, Jin clenched his jaw before grabbing his arm and dragging him toward the couch.

He made him sit on the couch harshly as Taehyung was looking at them shocked, he was shocked to see this behavior of Jin.