Chapter 3: Accepted.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR POV

YN got up at 6 AM as her interview was at 9 AM.

She prepared herself...

Then she went downstairs to prepare her's and Yoongi's breakfast.

After cooking for 30 mins, the breakfast was ready.

She called him...

YN: Oppa, the breakfast is done!

Yoongi: Coming, just 2 mins!!

He shouted from the upstairs.

YN then sat down and waited for Yoongi, after some minutes he came and sat across her.

They started to eat the breakfast, after finishing it, YN washed the dishes as Yoongi went to wear his shoes.

After YN washed the dishes, he called her and she went to him.

Yoongi: YN?

YN: Yes oppa?

He approached her before hugging her tightly...

Yoongi: I'm very proud of you, i'm very happy that you are trying to be independant and try to fight for your life. May god bless you and that your interview go successful.

YN: Thank you oppa!

She said and hugged him back tightly after kissing his cheek.

Yoongi smiled and kissed her forehead before going out of the appartement, toward his workplace.

YN looked at the time and it was 8 AM, she did not want to be late so she grabbed her necessary papers and her keys before going out of the appartement.

She decided to walk to her workplace wheither than taking a taxi.

And arrived there after 40 mins of walk.

She breathed in and out deeply before entering in the building.

As she entered, a bodyguard stopped her.

Bodyguard: Hello Miss, may i know why are you here?

YN: Oh, i came to give my interview for being this company's CEO's P.A.

Bodyguard: Ok Miss, wait here 2 mins so i can check if you are saying the truth.

YN smiled and nodded and the bodyguard went to the receptionist.

After some minutes he came back and smiled to YN.

Bodyguard: So you are Miss. Min YN, right?

YN: Yes i am.

Bodyguard: Ok, then go to the receptionist and ask her the way for the waiting room.

YN thanked him before bowing to him and he bowed back to her.

She then entered in the building and went to the receptionist.

YN: Hello, may i know the way for the waiting room, i'm Min YN. I came here for the interview.

Receptionist: Oh yes, Min YN. Go straight then turn to the right, there will be a room, it's right there.

YN thanked her and went there, she entered in the waiting room and sat down on a couch, feeling a little bit nervous.

She was looking around when suddently Taehyung and Jin came in the waiting room.

She got up as they came to her.

Jin: Hello, i'm Kim Seokjin, the manager of this company.

Taehyung: Hello, and i'm Kim Taehyung, the 2nd manager of this company. I think you are here for the interview, right?