But honestly, that was better said that done. If your body was naturally fit, without intense exercise – then there was no need for intense exercise, Shane thought to herself. She only had short distance jogs like once in a week, and walks to explore – as well as staircase exercises, so she never expected her body to betray her like this – and slightly knowing Hendrichs, he'd probably have a field day about this.

"Tell me why this is necessary again?" Shane asks, as she lifts her eyes to meet Michael's, who still maintains his position, jogging backwards with his eyes on Shane.

"To stay fit," Michael retorts with a smirk on his face, "thought you said you could match the energy?"

Shane rolls her eyes, "do y'all have a gossiping chat or something? Cause I told that to Hendrichs and Logan. Besides that, you're sounding very much like Hendrichs right now, and I don't like that,"

"We're friends, we're gonna talk about the latest challenge in the group," Michael shrugs his shoulders, slowing down his pace so he can match Shane's and run besides her.

"Why am I being described as a challenge?" Shane furrows her brow, quite puzzled at the revelation,

"Because you are one. You two waged a bet, and we know the details,"

For the rest of the short distance left to the top of the hill – Shane kept her silence and so did Michael. Both sharing an air pod as they listened to Shane's random song playlist. He had asked Shane to listen along, then offered to share his air pod since Shane was a firm earphones believer and not a fan of the tiny things that would easily get lost.

Arriving, Shane's eyes land on Logan who is stretching his legs against a rock, and Amaru who is drinking water from his bottle. Her chest feels as though it's on fire as she sits on the ground, and Michael walks to Logan, joining him in stretching his legs.

However, Hendrichs sat on the edge of the hill, legs spread wide – his knees wrapped by his arms as he gazed into the city – air pods in, blocking the rest of the world from his mind.

Letting air invite itself into her body once again, Shane stayed on the ground as others continued to stretch, wishing she had not taken that bet – because now she had to make sure she stayed fit, something she never had to worry about before. Looking at everyone else, you would have thought that running was within their second nature – so easy and effortless, especially Hendrichs who seemed to not be bothered by the run.

"Look at you ma'am," Logan smirks as he offers his hand out for Shane to take, "tired?"

"I feel like a train wreck," she admitted to him, taking his hand, and trying to stand up – but standing felt like a mission and a half. It was as though her muscles were personally protesting against her for the punishment they had been put under – and her legs felt like jelly as she almost lost her balance standing to her feet.

Logan laughs as she shakes his head, "That was light work Shane. How are you gonna stand doing this three times a week?"

"Light work for you!" Shane defends herself, as she tries to keep herself up without her legs possibly failing her, "I'll find a way,"

"Yeah, it's not like you can cheat your way out of this either," Amaru joins the conversation as he approaches Shane, his black traditional bandana around his head, "good morning, madam,"

"Hey Amaru," Shane sighs, placing both her hands at her waist – still feeling out of breath, "how do y'all do this?"

"Constant practice, but I got faith in you lil sis, this was just your first go," Amaru says as he hands her his bottle of water, which she thankfully takes and opens the lid before taking a chunk into her mouth.