Chapter 18**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿

Start from the beginning

"As much as I apologize, I'm sorry you hate unwholesome words right now. He has disturbed your world. Look at how unsettled you are. Your eyes are red-rimmed. Holy Dooley, I despise that wombat. I think we should have transferred to another university. Yesterday our frenemies were talking about you. Telling everyone you're begging him to return to you. Oh..." She rants. You smirk at her irritation.

No matter what those bullies are thinking or doing, you do not care. They have always been jealous of you and Samatha since high school. It is the fact that you have been dating a boy studying at one of the most prestigious private schools and dating him for almost five years without breaking up - until he has fallen in love with someone else.

With Samatha by your side, you walk into your little lounge and sit down on the sofa. Samantha looks as if steam is coming from her ears and nose. Snorting, you recalled an animation with a fiery bull spewing smoke from his nostrils.

"Don't worry, Sam, they aren't my concern. Just ignore them because I miss them. And I have only a few months left due to my credits so, no big deal. I'm graduating in August, so they'll be left with nothing. No more Greg and witches. If I get an internship overseas, I can then attempt to find other jobs overseas. "You smiled at her shaking your head. Thank God for all the credits you earned from your undergraduate degree. Despite your two majors, you earned many credits. It was a great decision.

Five more agonizing months, and you're done with Sydney. You're considering emigrating. Go back to America and be close to your other model pal. You haven't even called her this week while all this was going on. You'll call her tonight and tell her about Greg's problem, and she'll be even more upset than Sam.

"Ok, then Brendon and I still have one year until we can move. I will miss you. Oh yeah, Melissa sent you these cool links to check out. Do check it out. You'll have a game design class together or something, but the lecture won't be there. Feeling under the weather or seminar. You must bring a USB stick and all the details of your application. Together, you will work on it in the library or wherever you like." A red USB stick was handed to you, and you placed it in your bag for college.

" A red USB stick was handed to you, and you placed it in your bag for college

Samantha entered her room to change since she had already showered.

"Oh, there's coffee in the machine. Just pour yourself a cuppa. I'll see you now." She darts into her room to change.

"Ta," you replied before returning to the bathroom for a quick shower. Getting dressed, you put on a cute floral printed top and dark blue skinny jeans, and black flats. You couldn't bear to hide Jimin's rings, so you wore them. While you wait for Samantha, you pour yourself a cup of coffee into one of your silver travel mugs. You and Samantha head out to your first block. Students are in a rush to get to their classes...

 Students are in a rush to get to their classes