Frost knew what he means. Caiz is clearly drawing a line between them that he could no longer cross because of his own decision. Imbis magsalita ay mas pinili na lang niyang manahimik. He wanted to explain, but it would still be useless. 

The royalties of this generation may be toxic and rotten but he's trying to be different. He will make sure to be remembered as a prince doing his duties and responsibility as a royalty. Sisiguraduhin niyang gagampanan niya ang mga gawain at alituntunin ng isang dugong bughaw, bagay na hindi kayang gawin ng mga hari ng imperyo. 

The people of the empire are his priorities before anything else. That would also mean the people first before his personal interest, before his feelings and emotions, because as a prince he is not allowed to be selfish. 

Sa pagsanggaan ng kulay pula at asul na enerhiya'y namangha ang mga ito nang makitang natatapatan ni Frost ang lakas ng kapangyarihang inilabas ni Caiz. Truth to be told, they haven't witnessed how strong the knight princes of the Lost Continent. This is the very first time they had the liberty to witness it. 

Caiz hissed. He knew Frost was powerful. Nakakaya niyang tantyahin ang kakayahin nito noon, ngunit ngayon ay hindi na siya sigurado kung hanggang saan ang kaya nitong gawin. He had Flare's element inside him fusing with his own. His bid alone was powerful, he can't imagine how stronger he'd become after obtaining her bid.

Caiz couldn't blame Flare at all. Her actions speaks what her mouth cannot. However, the thought of the possibility that Farus might take advantage of Frost to fight against Flare using her own element is making his blood boil. Nawa'y hindi nito pinaalam na nasa kaniya ang elemento ng dalaga.

"What do we have here," Caiz doesn't even need to look at the man who just spoke. 

"An uninvited guest?" Farus said playfully with a hint of mockery on his voice. Hindi naman nagpatinag si Caiz dito. 

Binaba niya ang kaniyang kamay, dahilan upang mawala ang enerhiyang nilalabas niya kanina. He may stopped attacking those people who hurt her, but Frost still have the barrier around to proteect them.

Matapang na lumingon ang binata upang salubungin ang malokong ngisi ng sakim na hari na ngayon ay napapantastikuhang tumingin sa kaniya. The sight of this man made him want to vomit. What a good for nothing and rotten king. 

His stare landed at the woman beside him. It was his king's one true beloved queen. The mother of the Empire. Tinitigan niya ito nang mabuti. She was looking at him blankly, and somehow Caiz couldn't read what's running on her mind.

There are only two people whose thoughts he cannot breakthrough, that's the king, Flare, and now, the queen. Animo'y  may isang napakalakas na kalasag na nakapalibot dito upang walang kahit na sino mang mapangahas ang magtangkang alamin kung ano ang iniisip niya.

Could it be Farus' special form of magic or her own?

That Caiz couldn't figure out, but looking at how the queen would look at him, she doesn't look friendly at all. She was fully brainwashed by Farus. She fell on his wicked schemes.

The king will be heartbroken when he sees his woman in the hands of his immortal enemy. 

"You will regret doing this, Farus." Sa naging wika ng binata ay biglang bumunghalit ng tawa ang sakim na hari. 

"For once in my life, I never regretted anything." Napangisi naman si Caiz. 

Then this will be his first regret for a lifetime. The first and the last.

"He will make you regret this." Caiz replied. 

"Then where is he?" Hindi maiwasang mapailing ng binata. Looks like Farus is really anticipating for the king to be here. He expected he will come rushing here knowing his beloved woman and child is in his hands. 

Elysian Tale: Flare of Frostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें