Okay Lets Start From The Beginning

Comenzar desde el principio

He waited patiently for the boy's response as the boy locked his gaze onto him. "Okay, but what about the other stuff you mentioned earlier?" The boy inquired. "Ah, yes, I'm glad you reminded me," the elderly man replied, taking a deep breath as his old age caught up to him.

"Bravery means having the mental strength to face difficult and impossible odds without breaking down. Selflessness is about showing those around you that you care and will protect them even at the cost of your own life. Kindness can lift the spirits of those in need and boost their confidence. And perseverance means showing that you won't back down or give up, no matter the obstacle, whether it's man or beast," he explained further, taking another deep breath before continuing.

He glanced at his grandson, who looked surprised by what he had just heard. The elderly man coughed a little before concluding his speech. "Do you understand, Flynn? It's not about power, strength, a complicated transforming weapon, or even a semblance. It's about having a good heart and that is what makes a good huntsman," he said, pointing to the boy's chest.

The boy let out a sigh and gazed at his grandfather, his eyes filled with worry. The elderly man noticed this and smiled kindly at him. "Grandpa, how will I know when I'm ready?" the boy asked, waiting for a response.

"You won't," the elderly man replied, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders and looking into his eyes. "It's just a leap of faith, Flynn. That all it is. Life is full of risks, and sometimes you have to take them. If you don't, you'll never get anywhere," he continued, his voice full of encouragement.

"Whether it's a dream or a goal, if you love it, go for it and achieve it. If you want to become a huntsman or pursue any other profession, just go for it and try your best to achieve it," he added.

The boy's eyes filled with tears as he thanked his grandfather softly. With newfound confidence, he rose from the ground and dug through his backpack. "Homework, notes, a sandwich from two days ago. Where is it?" he mumbled to himself.

After a few more minutes later his eyes perked up and smiled. "Finally I found them!" The boy held up a strange device and placed it on his wrist, he picked up the second one out of his backpack and placed it on his other wrist.

The boy stood up and began walking towards the edge of the roof. Stopping near the end, the boy looked at his wrist inspecting the two devices, and look towards the ground. He began inhaling and exhaling, his hands begin to fidget, and he starts sweating. "It's a leap of faith Flynn," he said quietly. "ITS A LEAP OF FAITH!" the moment he shouted he jumped.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!"

He was now falling to the ground at this instant the adrenaline kicked in and he turned quickly. He looked at the roof he jumped off and extended his right arm "Please WORK!" He pressed the trigger mechanism on the device but it didn't do anything. He looked at the device perplexed and shocked "WHAT!"

Then he remembered he didn't put the cartridges into the device "CRAP!" He immediately began searching  through his pockets until he pulled one singular cartridge, "OH THANK GOD!"

He laughed uncontrollably and smiled he immediately inserted the cartridge into the device. Then he pressed hard on the trigger mechanism with his middle and ring finger and it shot a strand of white string. Sticking onto the building window and he slammed himself towards it.

He began to hyperventilate and placed his forehead against the window and sighed deeply. He began to laugh hysterically, tears coming out of his eyes. Lifted his head off the window and shouted, "HOLY CRAP IT WORKED!"