Chapter 18: Lauren

"Good morning gorgeous," Niall's voice woke me up. "Hey handsome," I mumbled in reply. "Ready for another day of recording?" He asked. "As long as I'm with you I don't care what we do," I replied.

Niall bent down over me and kissed my neck. As much as I loved it, we had to work that day and we couldn't get distracted.

"We have to work today," I told him as I sat up. Niall pouted, but didn't try to force anything upon me. In fact, we had a nice little breakfast together, then we went to the studio.

Everyone else was already there once we got there, including Meaghan, Ally, and Camz. Camz seemed happier, but still unlike herself.

"Hey boo boo, how are you doing?" I asked Camz as I went up to her and put my arm around her. "I'm good, how are you boo?" she asked.

Although, it seemed as though what she was saying was rehearsed, like she had practiced it multiple times because she didn't want people to know whatever truth she was hiding.

Deciding not to say anything about it, I replied, "I'm doing very good," in a New Jersey accent. We then walked into our little recording room and began to work.

The day surprisingly went by quickly. We managed to finish both songs that we had started the day before. That meant that we only had two songs left.

It was also Friday that day. This was good because we didn't work on weekends. Additionally, Meaghan, Joy, and Katerina were leaving that day.

Joy and Meaghan were nice, but I was so glad Katerina was going to leave. We only gave each other dirty looks since our shoe fight, and to be honest I had a bad feeling about her.

Since it was Friday night and the girls' departure day, the thirteen of us went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. A few interviewers were also going to be there, to obviously do their jobs.

Once we got to the restaurant, we were immediately escorted to our table. I sat down next to Niall and Dinah as the interviewers began to bombard us with questions.

Food also came our way quickly, although this I didn't mind. I was very happy, because the food was incredibly delicious.

Rice and milk, arroz con leche, my favorite Spanish dessert, even if it sounds very unappetizing in English, then came my way. Honestly, it was one of the best things I had ever tasted!

"Lauren, I want you right now," Niall whispered in my ear just then. "Then lets go," I whispered back to him, with no one noticing.

Placing my hand in his, the two of us got up from the table and said that we had to go. Niall immediately drove us to his place, and we decided to curl up on the couch while watching movies.

He played with my hair as I lied down on him. After a few movies, we decided to go to his bedroom.

My lips met his as soon as we entered the room and shut the door. Things escalated rapidly from there, like they always did. Before I knew it, I was in his bed with nothing but my pants on, and same for Niall.

Vibrations came from my leg as soon as Niall joined me in the bed. My phone was ringing, so I decided to answer it.

Camz was on the other line, and she was crying. "Camz? What's wrong?" I asked immediately. She didn't answer me.

"Niall, drive me back to the mansion," I said to him as I got out of the bed. "Camz, I'm going to be there soon, don't worry," I told Camz, then hung up.

"But Lauren, it's the middle of the night," Niall said. "My best friend needs me," I stated as I put on my shirt. Niall put on his and drove me back to the mansion without another word.

** sorry it's so short! Next chapter will be much longer! Let me know what you guys think!! :)