Chapter 2: Lauren

Receiving that tweet from Harry made everyone's night. However, the nachos we had were very delicious, too.

Camz had invited us all to sleepover that night, but Ally, Normani, and Dinah had to go home. Thankfully, since I lived so close to Camz, I was able to stay over.

The two of us went to Camz's room after our other three best friends left. On top of Camz's queen sized bed, there was an extremely large bowl of regular chips.

"Let's eat and go on twitter and tumblr!" Camz exclaimed as she jumped onto her bed and grabbed the bowl of chips. "Come on Lolo," Camz said as she tapped a spot next to her.

I sat next to Camz and put my arm around her shoulders. She then put her head on my shoulder.

"What about the computer, Camz?" I asked after a moment. "Oh right," Camz said. She leaned over the bed and picked up a Mac Book from the floor- and was she blushing a little bit?

Disregarding this, we had a great time. We took so many weird and cute and funny pictures together and posted them to twitter and tumblr. We also ate the entire bowl of chips, and just talked about everything.

Of course, we talked mostly about going to London and making some songs with the ever-famous One Direction.

As we fan girled, I realized something important. "Camz, what if one of us can't go?" I asked.

She looked confused. "What do you mean? Of course all five of us will be able to go," she stated. "How do you know that? I know your mom said yes, and Ally's an adult so of course she could come, but what about Dinah, Normani, and I? How do we know that our parents will say yes?" I asked, beginning to stress out.

"Lolo, stop worrying!" Camz told me, "Come on, let's dance awkwardly with no music to free your mind."

Camz took my hand and got me off the bed. She started to dance, which made me laugh. I danced with her, trying to stop worrying.

"Girls, it's two in the morning, maybe you should go to bed," Camz's dad said as he peeked through the door. "Ok," Camz said, "Goodnight!"

With that, Camz and I got ready to go to sleep. The two of us shared the same bed. At first, I thought I wasn't going to get any sleep. But having my best friend sleeping without a worry beside me, I just drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

I awoke the next morning to a huge thud. I jumped up at the noise, but nothing seemed wrong. Then I realized that Camz wasn't in the bed.

Next I saw Camz's head poke up from beside the bed. "Are you alright, boo?" I asked, concerned. "Yup, just tripped on the computer," Camz smiled, which made me laugh as I helped her up.

Leaving that morning to go home was hard, because I wasn't sure when I'd see Camz again. Although, if we actually all were able to go to England, I knew I'd see all of my friends soon.

Once I got home, I went straight to see my dad to ask about going to England. I explained everything quickly and excitedly, and then asked the big question of whether or not I could go.

My dad seemed to consider this carefully before he finally replied, "I'll have to talk to your mother about this, but I don't see why you can't go."

Honestly, this overjoyed me. I couldn't believe that I had actually been given, and been aloud to take, the opportunity of a lifetime.

Evidently, I was gushing on and on about this for the entire week before we were leaving.

Before I knew it, Normani, Dinah, Ally, Camz, and I were all on the same plane leaving Miami and going to London!

This trip was going to be awesome.