Chapter I: Arriving in Forks and Alice's Vision

***Westchester County, NY: Xavier's School for the Gifted Youngsters***

Buffy was standing in the front entrance hall of Xavier Academy with her two best friends, Rogue and Nightcrawler.  Logan stood a few feet from his forever 18 year old daughter talking to Charles Xavier, Storm and Scott.  Logan and Buffy had agreed to leave the school and try to live a quiet life just like the one they had in Canada.  Charles agreed for them to leave on the condition that if the time of a war with Magneto happened that they would join the fight.

Logan and Buffy both agreed to the condition and had settled on moving to Forks, WA.  When questioned about it Buffy said she felt as if something was pulling her there.  Buffy had spoken to Storm privately and told her that she felt as if she could find her mate(s) there.  Storm understood because she knew that Buffy's wolf was lonely.  Her parents were mates and her father was her mother's imprint, she even died to protect her imprint and daughter.  Storm had become a mother figure to Buffy even though Buffy was 147 years old.

"You promise to call me once you get to your new house, right?" Rogue said as she took Buffy's hands in her gloved ones.

"Yea yea, promise 'ittle wolf," Nightcrawler said.

"I promise you both I'll call," Buffy said smiling at her two best friends.

Not more than five seconds later did her father call for her, "Come on bud, it's time we got going."

"Okay daddy, I'll miss you both," Buffy said as she hugged them both one last time.

After saying goodbye to Professor Xavier, Storm, Scott both Logan and Buffy were on their way towards Forks, WA.  Once their plane landed in Seattle, Logan paid for a taxi to take them to their new house in Forks.  Upon arriving Buffy couldn't believe the size and style of the house.  It was an average size house that looked like a wood cabin that was hidden deep within the woods.  Buffy smiled as she followed her father into the cozy house.

"Charles thought that you'd like to have the entire top floor to yourself

"Charles thought that you'd like to have the entire top floor to yourself.  There's your own bathroom up there," Logan said.

"He didn't have to do that dad."

"He knows that, but he wanted to do it.  Charles thinks of you as a daughter." Logan said, smiling at his pride and joy.

Buffy walked up the stairs carrying her bags to her room, well more of a studio apartment.  On one wall were large French doors that were framed in rod iron and windows leading out to a balcony where she could see the stars.  On the left wall was nothing but bookshelves for her thousands of books and knickknacks, and in between the bookshelves was a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall with an elegant oak wood desk for her computer underneath it.  There was one extra large bed opposite her bookshelves and desk.

  There was one extra large bed opposite her bookshelves and desk