"Its..its not hurting"he said stepping back.

"It is just come here and sit quietly"she held his hand.

"But i am okay"he said.

"I know how much you are okay"she said glaring him.

He looked down.

"You shouldn't care about your slave "he said in low voice.

She gasped and turned around and looked at him.he glanced at her and again looked down.she composed herself.

"I am okay and i dont need anything"he said.

"You said you are my slave right?"she said and he nodded.

"Then FUCKING SIT HERE QUIETLY"she yelled and he sat immediately scared.

She applied cream on his neck glaring him.he closed his eyes tightly feeling pain.some tears leaked out even he tried his best.she bit her lip seeing him in pain.

"Done" she said and smiled.

At night

Avneet entered in her room.he was just sitting in balcony trying not to cry.she saw him and took deep breath.

"Baby..."she widened her eyes and he turned around.

"Uh..uh i mean you slave come for dinner"

"I am not hun.."he stopped as she carried him in her arms.he widened his eyes and looked at her.she was smirking at him.he looked down.she took him at dining table and put him down.

"Cmon sit and eat your favourite pizza"she said smiling.

"I..i cant "he said looking down.

"Why?" She asked with confused face.

"I cant sit with you mam i will eat after you"he said plainly.

She sighed." Shut up and sit here"she said pointing next chair to her.

"I am sorry mam i cant"he said.

She glared him but he just stood there.she stood up and carried him again and she make him sit on her lap.she adjusted him putting his both legs on her right thigh and his thighs on her left thigh.she had good view of him he just looked down.

She took one slice from plate and put it near his mouth.he looked at pizza and then at her.

"I am not hungry you eat"he said.

"What if i say its my order"she said and raised her eyebrows.

"But.." he was cut off by her.

"No buts you have to finish one pizza here"she said pushing pizza on his mouth.

He opened his mouth and ate it slowly.he was chewing it and she moved suddenly.he quickly put his hands behind her neck for support.he looked at her and she was smirking.

"Aha put your hands back"she ordered him as he was pulling his hands back from her neck.

She was doing both feeding him and eating.he was eating silently.she put it again near his mouth he opened his mouth and was going to bite when she took it back.he looked at her.she chuckled.she again put pizza at his mouth he again opened his mouth to bite but she pulled it back again.

He made angry face."i am full i am going to sleep"he said and was going to stand up but she held him.

"Oh sorry sorry i wont do again"she said controlling her laugh.

"But i dont want to eat more"he said.

"I am sorry please"she said making puppy face.

He just looked away and hummed.she fed last slice to him and cleaned her hands.She saw cheese and chilli flakes near his mouth.

She leaned towards him and licked both corner of lips slowly.he widened his eyes.he gulped and looked at her breathing heavily.

She looked at him his chest was moving up and down slowly.he was watching her with open mouth and shocked face. She saw his hazel eyes.she leaned again and this time kissed him on lips.she grabbed his butt through pants and massaged it slowly.he moaned in kiss.

After 5 minutes she broke the kiss though she didn't want to.she was just staring at his eyes.she loved his eyes hazel and very unique from others.

"I love you" words slipped out from her mouth.he was freezed.

He gasped. his breath stopped for a moment.tears rolled out on his cheeks he closed his eyes.

She cupped his face "baby boy" she said in concerned voice he jerked her.

"Leave me" he said slowly crying trying to stand up.

She held him tightly.

"LEAVE ME "he shouted."please" he cried more.his tears were not stopping.she left him and he ran upstairs to room.

She just saw him running upstairs crying.she just sighed and followed him.