Nostalgically I asked looking at his face, “I'm sorry for lying to you"

“So, what was the truth. Utter it now " he asked making me look down at my lap with embarrassment.

Mi..mighty.. I..i..I'm not comfortable in getting kiss infront of everyone " I blurnt it out making his facial experience same as before.

And why so?" he asked narrowing his eyes later.

M..m...m"

Arent you mine?"

My cheeks burnt turning red. I started biting my thumb again making him pull it out saying, “I have every right to touch you, kiss you & evn fu.."

I hurriedly digged my head in his chest to stop my ear to hear that & stammered, “Mighty.."!

My heartbeat was on peak when he again said, “You nvr need to be embarrassed for the same, flower. Clear?"

I nodded like an obedient kid without wasting any time & then after a moment found myself in the tub. The mighty placed me here saying, “Get a good bath"

Sighing i leaned in the tub & let the warm water of it to take away all my soreness so that I could atleast walk properly.

||||||||||||||||||||

I came down as my stomach had nothing in it & i was feeling super weak.

But my timing didn’t seem right as I just witnessed another murder infront of me as my eyes travelled in the garden. I screamed looking at the mighty who was sitting there crossing his legs & puffing ciga like nothing happened.

As soon as he heard me, he ordered, “Clean it up" & walked to me after throwing his ciga.

Sweetheart" he said cupping my face to calm me down but I panicked like a manic & tried to run away.

But he hold me from behind & cupped my face while digging his face in my neck saying, “Ssshhhh,baby. Calm down.Ssh"

I tried to jerk his hand off but the hold of his was hell tight to do that. So, I only cried while he kept kissing me on my ear, neck & shoulder till I was done crying.

Done crying, my Princess? " He asked making me nod while rubbing my nose .

He turned me to him & pulled me up while snaking my legs around his waist. I gasped loudly & looked around just to see his guards & maids tone me with their eyes.

I mumbled, “M..mighty.." holding his board shoulder in support while he slowly took me in his study & sat on his desk while I was still there, straddling him.

You are now Mighty's wife.Right?" he asked ln which I nodded being shy.

So, my baby might gotta see such scenes frequently. But she has to accept it & prepare herself in that way. You can't panik always, darling. Husband needs to work, right?" he asked me pushing his finger in my pink lil mouth which I instantly started sucking like a baby, unknowingly. He smiled politely making me realise my deed.

I hurriedly pulled my head behind leaving his finger out, but drenched with my saliva.

He kept his finger still & kept looking at it as if he was furious. I gulped my saliva down & tried to clean it up but he glared more dangerously making me realise the wrong & took his finger in my mouth with a pop. He looked normal again. Happy & my relief.

How can someone like such cringe thing i wondered. But his one warm kiss on my forehead made me weak to evn think anything.

I own a good kitten" He said making me blush. I donno why i blushed. But I did. Maybe his protective forehead kiss did it to me.
I Won't lie but I find his forehead kisses too much precious. It has adore for me. No lust, no need & nothing. Only adore.

So, Where was I?" he asked.

“Hul..ba...n n..ee..ss..lu..wo..r (Husband needs to work) " I replied with his heavy finger in my mouth.

Gladly, he understood it & continued, “Exactly. So you can't stay this much afraid always. Right Princess ? "

“B..u.. L..w..hy..do.. Yo..kil peopl..e?Don't mighty.." I said  looking at him with tearful eyes.

He pulled his finger out this time & cleaned it up on my dress saying,  “You are too small to get things or else Mighty would definitely make his Princess understand about the happenings! "

I pouted sadly & nodded on which he kissed me while his hand grabbed one of my twins making my eyes close, moaning.

I was about to get my skirt wet when a female voice toned, “Siddharth!" & the mighty opened his eyes to look at the voice owner.
As soon as his eyes CATCH the sight. He left both my lips & my tit before making me stand on the floor.

Ugh. Why did that someone has to come to disturb mighty  - I innerly said & then abused myself for even thinking like that. How can I be so desperate? - i thought before looking at the mighty who's eyes looked too rough suddenly.

Pinching his own nose, he walked towards the human who disturbed the moment & grabbed her arms saying, “What are you doing here?  Get out!"

“Watching my hulk buoy's play with his pet!" the lady smirked making The mighty clutch his teeths, “G.E.T.O.U.T!  Before I shoot you!" he said to the lady making me shiver.

Without hearing the mighty she walked towards me & touched me in several places like  : Hair, Face, Arms, Collarbone.
“She looks more delicious & more eatable than the previous one, my child. Good choice" the lady said making me look at the mighty confused.

Go upstairs, kitten. Mighty's gonna come soon, hm?" he said making me nod my head positively & I started walking to go out of the room but the lady led her feet ahead to make me fall & I did making the mighty roar, “Sana!!!!"

I looked at him as my heart skipped a bit hearing my name from his mouth.

He helped me to stand up & rubbed my knees asking, “You are hurt?"

I nodded no to calm him down but instead he went to the lady & grabbed her neck while holding his gun on her head yelling, “I will kill the hell out of you! How dare you to even try to hurt her!?"

The lady chocked & her face turned fully red as if she was going to die in my moment. She tried to push him away too but he kept tightening the grip making me scare too. I didn’t want anyone to die BECAUSE of me.

I ran to him & rubbed his big palm Saying, “Please leave her, mighty.. Pl..pls..I beg you!"

Part finished

Vote cmmnt & fllw

Note: Kaise ho aplog?  I hope thik ho & we can get back enjoying like previously. Please be well.  I love you guys. You all are super strong ❤️