Chapter 11

Yay it's Monday again. I groaned opening my eyes. I stared at the ceiling until I decided to finally get out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. The warm water relaxed me, making me forget everything I've been stressed about.

When I finished, I put on a spaghetti strap shirt with a flannel over it. Along with high wasted shorts and my brown combat boots.

I blow dried my hair and straightened it. Afterwards, I added mascara making my green eyes stand out. That's pretty much the only make-up I use.

I found my backpack in the corner of my room and slung it around my shoulder. When I finished completely putting my backpack on, I slowly walked downstairs.

I heard familiar voices.

"No we can't tell her," I heard my mom say.

"Why not?"

That voice sent shivers up my spine. Not the good kind.

"She'll be angry, we'll just have to wait a bit longer," I heard my mom speak.

"Hey," I said coming down as if I didn't hear a word.

"Oh hey sweetie, you hungry?" She asked innocently.

"No I'll just ask Hayes to stop by Starbucks or something," I said walking past them both.

"Okay we'll have a good day," she smiled.

I walked out the door and spotted Hayes and Tyler talking on Tyler's lawn. I walked over to where they were and smiled at them both, but they continued to talk as if I wasn't there.

They began arguing and yelling at eachother.

"Guys, calm down what is it!" I yelled standing in between them both, making me feel short.

"Fuck off Tori," they both said in unison.

I rolled my eyes and decided to walk to school myself.

-

I walked into first period and Hayes was already in his seat talking to all his friends. I took my seat beside Natalie who was strangely quiet.

"Hey," I smiled taking my seat. She looked down at her hands that were placed on her lap.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just family probs," she said looking back up at me. "I'm sorry," I said playing my hand on her shoulder.

The teacher then interrupted all the kids' conversations by beginning to speak. The period was really boring and it couldn't have gone any slower.

It was already lunch time and Natalie, Hayes, Tyler and I met up.

"There's gonna be a party on Friday, you guys coming?" Hayes asked. Looking at the three of us.

"I'm in for it," Tyler said looking at Hayes with his green eyes.

"I need to ask," I said looking at him. "Tell your mom I'll be there, she loves me," Hayes said.

"Stop being so cocky," I laughed.

"What about you Nat?" Hayes asked. "Maybe bug im not sure yet," she said.

"Who's party is it though?" I asked.

"Cam's. So all the boys'll be there, maybe even some of his other girlfriends or guy friends."

"Oh okay," I said. Then the bell rang telling us lunch was over.

sorry for the short chapter, the next chapter will be the party and I'll make it longer || ale💦🌻💖