Chapter 6

"Hey guys," I said walking over to Tyler and Natalie who were already the best of friends. "Hey," Tyler said, not even looking up from his phone.

"Does your eye feel better?" Natalie asked. "Yeah, it still really hurts though."

Tyler looked up with shock in his eyes. "What happened!" He yelled. Ugh why does everyone have to ask. It just makes me have to explain the whole thing again which I feel really guilty about.

"I was going home and tripped on my laces," I gulped hoping he would catch on. "Oh," he said blankly, "sit here," he said patting the empty spot between him and Natalie.

"Do you guys always sit by this tree?" Natalie asked. "Most of the time," I responded.

-

The bell rang dismissing us from school. I quickly made my way outta school and I walked on the sidewalk trying to get home before Hayes could catch up to me. "Tori!" I heard Hayes yell.

I quickly ran. I ran and didn't stop. "Tori please don't run from me. You're a fucking fast runner!" He yelled, and he was only a few feet away.

"Tori!" He yelled, only about two feet away from me. I thought I'd be able to get away from him until he tackled me in the grass of my front lawn.

"Ow!" I laughed.

"What the hell happened to your eye?" He asked.

"I'm not talking to you," I said turning away from him as we sat in the grass. "You just spoke to me," he laughed.

"Shut up," I laughed. "I uh need to study," I said getting up.

"Tori," he said pulling me back down. "Please forgive me," he said giving me that pleading look.

His blue eyes looked into my green ones. "Please, I didn't mean anything I said. You know that."

He took my hands and fiddled with my fingers. When he turned my hands, revealing my cut wrists, I pulled my hands away.

"That's not what I thought it was, was it?" Hayes asked, his eyes already getting glossy.

"No," I said hiding my Wrists. "Tori," hayes sighed. He put his head into his hands.

"I'm sorry," I stuttered, a tear already rolling down my cheek. "When'd you do it?" He asked looking up from his hands.

"The day I left from school.." I said.

"Then," I stopped.

I can't tell him. I couldn't tell him what Christian did to me.

"Then I fell on the way home, and got the bruise on my face. Then I did this. Afterwards, matt called to tell me happy birthday and that's it."

-

"You better not have told Hayes anything!" Christian yelled at me. "I didn't!" I cried.

He'd hit me at least 10 times already and I couldn't stop crying. I've never been this terrified before.

Bailey was out with Nash and my mom wasn't home from work yet.

"Leave me alone!" I cried.

"Why do you do this to me? Why me? Why do you hate me so much?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.

"Because you're a pathetic spoiled little shit!" He yelled hitting me once more.

I cried in pain until everything went black.

Should I update again today? Because this was a short chapter. 😏💗 -ale