Chapter 8

It was Saturday and things just kept getting worse and worse. My mom didn't come home yesterday until midnight because she needed the extra money. Bailey was a at friends house and stayed late, which meant I was alone all day yesterday with Christian.

He hurt me again, because of what I was gonna tell Nash. Now I'm debating whether or not I should tell Nash. I'm starting to rethink my decision and not tell him at all because it would just make things worse.

My mom and Bailey were home now because it was morning and Christian had left, I hope. My mom hasn't seen what Christian did to me last night and I can't let her.

So I climbed out the window of my bedroom and went over to Tyler's house. I really don't want Hayes to be worried and to be questioning what happened. I know for a fact, Tyler won't ask me anything because he knows that I get annoyed with it. He'll just act like nothing is wrong although he knows I'm in pain.

I walked up to his house and threw a rock at his window. It didn't take long for him to realize it was me.

Once he opened the window, I carefully climbed up, not wanting to wake his parents.

"Hey," he smiled. "Hi," I sighed.

"You hungry?" He asked. "Kinda, but I don't wanna bother you."

"No it's fine, I can go get you a bowl of cereal," he offered. "Alright," I said, "Thank you Tyler," I said before he left his room.

-

Tyler's parents had gone to work and i was still over at his house. We were watching Netflix downstairs until I got a phone call from my mom.

*phone call*
T- hello
Mom- honey, where are you? Hayes came over
T- im next door at Tyler's. I'll text him to come over
M- around what time are you coming home?

I was trying so hard to avoid this question, I can't let her see me like this.

T- uh, in a few hours
M- okay just be home by 7 for supper
T- okay bye love you

"Your mom?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah."

"Let me text Hayes and tell him to come over," I said as I sent him the text.

"He should be here any second," I said.

Tyler and I were so into this episode of ahs eating popcorn until Hayes came running into the house.

"Tori guess who's here!" Hayes yelled jumping on the empty spot beside me.

"You?" I laughed. "What is happening to you? Did you get hit by a bus?" Hayes asked.

Tyler gave him that 'shut up look' and Hayes caught on. "Sorry," he said.

"What were you gonna say?" I asked. "The boys are here!" He said excitedly.

"The boys, as in Cam, the jacks and Matt?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah!" He laughed. "Where are they?" I asked.

"Nash and Bailey went to go pick up them up from the airport before I left your house," he said.

"I can't wait," I smiled.

Sorry for the short and boring chapter but I'll make the next one long and interesting 😇

follow @5secondsofgrier on insta 💖