acquaintance ー 10. 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (final-part 2)

Start from the beginning

"That's all for today's shooting!" The PD announced and everyone clapped their hands. "Good job, see you all next week" the producing crew started to pack up while the girl walk out of their seats in line. You saw a glimpse of Xiaoting but she already went out of the door.

"It's already 10 p.m... did you eat lunch earlier?" Tiffany asked. The mentors were the only one left. "Not yet, sunbaenim but I'm on my diet" you told her. "Diet? Your body is in great shape"

"Our new album is near, sunbaenim... I always do diet before the album"

"Okay then... if that's what you want but always look for your own health, okay? Eat healthy foods" she patted your shoulders before going out of the exit with you. "You said Shen Xiaoting is your friend earlier?" You heard your senior ask.

Tiffany is like a mom to you. She and Taeyeon always takes care of you after you entered the company because you're the youngest girl. Now that Minjeong and Ning Ning debuted, they still looked at you as their baby. Not just the two but the entire Girls Generation.

Girls Generation... Xiaoting likes the group. You remembered.

"Oh, they're still here" Tiffany pointed at the girls with luggages in line on the parking lot. They were still waiting for their transport towards their dorms. "Aigoo... they looked tired, why don't you cheer them up, Y/n?" Tiffany walked towards the group and immediately getting greeted by the girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo, are you all tired?"

"NO"

"yes..."

"Aigoo, take some good rest, okay? Fighting!" Tiffany cheered them before pulling you in front. "Omo, Y/n-ssi" the trainees started to get noisy again. "Y/n-ssi!" You heard a friend call, Kim Bora. "They want to take pictures with you!"

"YES PLEASE"

You smiled at them before pulling out your phone. Once it lit up, you immediately put it back in your pocket. Uou forgot to change the lockscreen which is yours and Xiaoting's photo 3 years ago.

"Uhm... sunbaenim, can I borrow your phone?" You asked Tiffany but she shook her head. "Take your places, I will take the picture" she gently pushed you towards the group before taking out her phone.

"Thank you!" The trainees told Tiffany. "I will post this later, so all of us could get a copy, Arasso?" They all nodded at you. Their vans started to roll over.

You looked around for Xiaoting but you saw her enter the van already. Bad luck to you because you're not going back here since Sunmi is the original mentor. "Maybe next time" you mumbled before running towards Tiffany's car.

The group picture was posted in your social media. You stared at it and saw Xiaoting was just standing behind the person at your back. So close yet so far.

They will be having a week off to get to know each other.

You felt your phone vibrated, signaling that an email was recieved. It's your month off since your group's having a new release next month. You went to the Mnet building to check up on your friend, Chaeyeon, who's joining another Survival Show but a staff was like "Lee Y/n! We need substitute!"