Chapter 21.2

March 15, 2042

White House

Harling sat in his chair, watching the capital from the White House. Then there was a knoch on the door.

"Come in."

Then his Secretary, Princess de Leon, came in. ( Secretary to the President if you guys don't know. )

"Princess, what's to be the problem?" Harling said.

"Well sir, its about those animal rights activist." She said.

"Well let me guess, they are protesting about the Grimm?" The president said.

"Yes sir." She said.

"Why can't they understand that they are dangerous?" He said. His secretary just shugged.

Schnee Manor

Jacques Schnee, one of the most influential person in Remnant. Well, was the most influential. He lost all his influence in everything, all thanks to the Americans.
Now he is talking with a general from an unknown nation.

"So we have a deal?" The general said. Raising his hand

"Yes we have." Jacques then shakes the general's hand.

"With these new weapons, i can finally start my plans."

Somwhere under Mistral

A soldier enters an office. The soldier saluted.

"Sir"

Then on the other side of the office was a general.

"Ahh, how's the mission in Atlas?" The general said.

"Everything went well sir!" The soldier said.

"Good." The general said. He then takes a file saying 'CONFIDENTIAL'. "Give this to him, the list of weapons he bought are in here."

"Yes sir!" The soldier then exits the office.

The general, wearing a cap with the People's Liberation Army insignia.

"The Red Dragon shall rise once again."

(A/N: As I said before that i will post on November or December but this is important because of plot purposes. This twist will finally end everything. And sorry for this short chapter. So, Thx and BYE!!!!)