Chapter 21

March 15, 2042

Junior's Bar

As people currently watch and drink in Junior's Bar, a sudden breaking new appeared.

"This is Lisa Lavender of VNN with terrible breaking news." The newsreporter, Lisa Lavender, said.

"An American Destroyer, the USS Donald Cook, was attacked by an airship operated by the White Fang." This shocked the people in the Bar.
(A/N: they still don't know about the dissolution of the White Fang yet.)

"It was reported that the ship was operating in Menagerie waters, doing anti-grimm operations." When they heard that the ship was doing anti-grimm operations they were suprised.

"Anti-Grimm?"
"Wow, not even Atlas do that in water."
"How do they even find Grimm underwater?"
"I don't know."

"And just recently, the US President has addressed his country." Then it cuts to President Harling standing at a podium speaking

"-These acts of mass terrorism were intended to frighten our nation into chaos and retreat. But they have failed. They are strong, but our country is stronger. Many great men and women has been moved to defend a great nation. Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest ship, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve. America was targeted for attack because we’re the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world. And no one will keep that light from shining.-”
(A/N: Yeah, had to copy and paste and also changed Bush's speech after 9/11, sorry for what happened there. May their souls rest in peace and God bless them.)

"After the president's speech, the US Military has heighten their combat units readiness"
Lisa said. As pictures and videos were presented.

 As pictures and videos were presented