{18}- Greed and Gluttony | To Counter Time's Stillness

Začít od začátku

-Vacuum Trigger: An innate ability stored within the tesseract-shaped Deceit Witch Factor, allowing the user to spring themselves from unconsciousness when the mana fluctuations around them changes drastically, as a built-in self-defence mechanism of the body.

-Critical Overload: A mysterious ability that protects the user of the Deceit Witch Factor, causing them to unlock their true potential while their actions are coordinated by ???, helping them avoid certain death. This ability only triggers when the user is about to die and has a 15 minute cooldown.

-- Haywire Warp: A variation of Critical Overload that allows the user to warp the attack that will kill them, creating a tear in space-time to absorb the attack. Meanwhile, the abilities of the elements are unleashed and they will defy the chemical laws before the user decides to cancel their existence.

--Decagenso Rupture: A variation of Critical Overload that allows the user to combine ten elements into one attack, fusing them into a substance unable to be defined by chemical laws. Then, the substance explodes from the inside to spread parts of itself into the opponent's body, replacing their atoms with the substance itself.

-Pure Truth: Y/N's knowledge of the future. Although he claims that he can only know up to a certain amount, it is only a cover-up to avoid suspicion. This ability also allows him to lie without being detected (e.g. Crusch's divine protection), as long as it is part of his knowledge of this world's future.

--Veritas Oneiro Chunyu: The 'Truth Dream Injection'. A sub-ability of Pure Truth that allows the user to show others fragments of Pure Truth to get a better understanding of a situation or past. This ability cannot show the future.

-'Suitoru': A magic spell that allows the user to absorb a certain ??? of the enemy, making it their own and can be stored for later usage.

-Partial Authority Immunity

Elemental Masteries:

Hydrogen Mastery: Stage 2, 150/5000 complete. (Spells: Hydrogen Gas Formation, Hydrogen Gas Wall, Hydrogen Gas Mist)

Helium Mastery: Stage 2, 90/5000 complete. (Spells: Helium Gas Formation, Helium Hydride Acid Creation)

Lithium Mastery: Stage 1, 1895/2000 complete. (Spells: Lithium Hydride Solid Formation, Lithium Pellet Bullets)

Beryllium Mastery: Stage 1, 1925/2000 complete. (Spells: Beryllium Solid Creation, Beryllium Mirror)

Boron Mastery: Stage 1, 1550/2000 complete. (Spells: Boron Metalloid Creation, Boric Acid Creation)

Carbon Mastery: Stage 1, 1745/2000 complete. (Spells: Carbon Creation, Coal Creation, Diamond Creation and Manufacturing, Adamas Wave)

Nitrogen Mastery: Stage 1, 575/2000 complete. (Spells: Ammonia Creation, Ammonium Creation, Nitric Acid Creation)

Oxygen Mastery: Stage 1, 755/2000 complete. (Spells: Oxygen Gas Creation, Ozone Creation, Oxide Creation, Water Creation)

Fluorine Mastery: Stage 0, 45/1000 complete. (Spells: Hydrofluoric Acid Formation, Fluorine Gas Creation, ???)

Neon Mastery: Stage 0, 15/1000 complete. (Spells: Neon Gas Formation, ???, ???)

Spirits: Alchemis- fire spirit (Elder Spirit, turquoise), Cahya- yang spirit (Great Spirit, fairy)

Magic Spells:

Goa- shoots a small ball of fire from the tip of the user's index finger when imbued with mana.

El Goa- manifests three fireballs around the user, and shoots them towards the opponent at high speeds.

Ul Goa- The user fires a large amount of powerful fire bullets. A powerful flame scatters when the bullets land.

Al Goa- The user lets loose a massive fireball, scorching away everything in its path. The bigger the caster's skill, the fireball hotter and bigger the fireball.

Ol Goa-the user concentrates by making a giant fireball, before compressing it to insane densities, and shoots out the beam of fire from their palms

Il Goa- Al Goa, but the user applies a homing technique to the spell itself

Al Huma- The user creates a sharp ten meter long spear of ice.

Absolute Zero- The user creates a vacuum in an area, by freezing the atmosphere to an absurd degree. By doing so, even time will freeze inside of that vacuum and no one is capable of escaping it unharmed.

???-???

Akra- A yang magic spell that allows users to enhance their physical abilities as well as sharpen their senses.

El Akra- A yang magic spell that allows the user to move extremely fast, almost becoming one with wind as they fill the user with mana in their nerves, muscles, bones, and veins. This technique is able to match Felt's Divine Protection of Wind

???-???

Jiwald- fires heat rays from the user's fingers.

El Jiwald- The user fires several rays from their fingers which are then brought down in a claw-like motion.

Kilat- The user gathers lightning on their fist/ weapon, and slams it down at the opponent, creating a giant electric arc to shock and paralyze enemies.

???-???