Chapter 5

Rocky POV
As I swam up to surface as fast as I could, then shake off the water on my face. I took deep breath from that surprise tackle. Then right next me Zuma come up all laughing. I felt mad and pure hatred.

Rocky: "WHAT THE HELL Zuma what was that for?"

Zuma: "Just having fun dude you need to chill out"

Rocky: "You know god dam well I don't like getting- wait no No where is it where is it"

I look around to see where I drop the tooth but couldn't see it. It's match the ground of rocks so well. Dam it I can't find it I was so excited to show it to the pups.

Zuma: "What you looking for dude?"

Rocky: "The tooth I found a cool tooth but it's gone now"

Zuma: "Oh that's what you were holding in your mouth earlier I thought you went back and got some snack to eat"

Rocky: "Your dumb fucking mutt"

Chase: "Hey Rocky it was an accident he didn't know that you had something"

Rocky: "But he did know I don't like getting wet you all know that"

Everest: "Maybe it's still around here"

Rocky: "No it's gone gone forever all thanks to that brown shit Zuma"

I then got swam to shores and got out of the water all mad. I shake all the water off of me, I can't believe it. I search nearly for an hour for something and I finally found something but it's gone thanks to Zuma. I then walk to Ryder in his chair.

Ryder: "Rocky you ok what happen?"

Rocky: "I'm going back to the campsite to dry off"

Ryder: "But what about the tooth you found"

Rocky: "It's gone thanks to Zuma"

I continue to head back to the campsite all mad, this camping trip was a bad idea. Being friends with that water pup is a bad idea.

Chase POV
As we watch Rocky head back to camp we all look at Zuma. He put his head down and look guilty.

Skye: "Why did you tackling him in the first place?"

Zuma: "It was for fun come on you know Rocky doesn't have that much fun in water"

Skye: "And you think forcing him in will make it better"

Marshall: "You should know water is not his thing Zuma"

Zuma: "Look I'm Sowwy"

Chase: "Don't say it to us say it to him, Rocky needs an apology"

Zuma: "Do you hear how mad he is he won't forgive me right away"

Everest: "Then you have to find a way to apologize to him"

Skye: "Do you think Ryder will cancel our camping if Rocky not enjoying it?"

Chase: "What no no Skye Ryder wouldn't do that"

Marshall: "Well he could if he wants to, he is the leader after all"

Chase: "Not helping"

Marshall: "Sorry"

Chase: "Don't worry Skye, Ryder won't do that remember I'll make sure this camping trip goes great"