Chapter 30

Chase POV
Time pass and Robo Dog stop and we all look out the windows. We all see the entrance of the forest but it felt different this time more cold, cold down my spine.

Ryder: "Well we here pups back at the forest"

Everest: "Where the legend wolves lived, wow now coming back it felt like a different place"

Zuma: "Yeah it does"

Rocky: "I'm not the only one with chills down my spine right?"

Chase: "Nope I'm there with you"

Skye: "We back and we're gonna see Rubble's grave"

We all at each other with sad looks and then sit back down. Robo Dog then continue driving into the forest. Silence was in air for all of us, and nervous and scared looks too. Ryder notice this and turn to us.

Ryder: "Remember if you pups don't want to go to the grave you can stay in the car"

Rocky: "N-No I want to come I want to say goodbye"

Zuma: "Me too and besides I could tell that you yourself Ryder are not ready to see the grave too"

Ryder: "Trust me I'm not what's worse I have to dig up the pup tag, I already imagine it and nearly barf"

Everest: "You sure you have to dig it up, can't you get Robo Dog some claws and make him dig it up"

Ryder: "No Everest otherwise he might do some damage to the grave"

Marshall: "Oh man already having second thoughts about this"

Chase: "I'm already regretting coming here"

Skye: "Come on guys relax and breath you here in the forest different this time"

Chase: "What's different this time?"

Skye: "You came back here without fear"

Marshall: "I'm still little scared here especially what happened here"

Skye: "But did you run away or fight your way of this?"

Marshall: "No"

Everest: "Then that's bravery Marshall your being brave"

Marshall: "Aw t-thanks Everest that nice of you to say"

Robo Dog: "Arf Arf"

Ryder: "We are here pups"

Ryder voice really sounded like he doesn't want to be here. I could hear the regret in his voice but he still come here. We all walked out of the pawpatroller. We didn't needed our gear yet and Ryder was holding a shovel. He look very uncomfortable holding it. Then the everyone look at me and Marshall with a concern look.

Chase: "I know I can stay in the car"

Marshall: "Trust is we really want to"

Chase: "But we want to go I don't want to regret not going"

Marshall: "I wanted to come back different which I did"

Everest: "Because you never give up Marshall"

Marshall: "It's because you never give up on me Everest and I'm very grateful for that"

Everest: (blush) "Aw hey you would have done the same for me"

Marshall: (blush) "Uh yeah I would"

Zuma: "Pffft"

Rocky: "Khkh"

Marshall: "What's funny?"

Zuma: "Lots of bird's in this forest wight, who's knows we could spot some loved birds"