Chapter 4 : The After effects

Start from the beginning

"Maine kaha na kavin get up, chalo"dushyant said in a stern voice.

"Par bata to shi,kaha chalu...?"kavin again asked him.

"Apne kamre mein." He replied, firmly.

"Pura asar dikh ra hai sangat ka, sadu hospital sadu doctors, mera game bhi complete nahi karne diya".He whispered to himself.

When they were in kavin's room, he made kavin sit on the bed. He then left from there and returned  with medicines and a glass of water.

He said in a firm tone, "Dawaiya leke soja. Raat bahot hogai hai."

Kavin clicked his tongue, irritated but sadness was clearly flashing in his eyes. "Yaar tu ese kyu behave kar raha hai yrr.....Me koi bachcha thodi hu"

Dushyant's stern voice interrupted him again. "I said take the damn medicine!"Kavin looked at him, annoyed. He took the medicines and water from him and gulped them down.

"Agar koi problem hai to uska solution ye nahi hai ki tu medicine lena hi band krde taki tujhe nind na aye, and you don't have to face the situation again, koi problem hoti hai to usse bhaga nahi jata uska solution dhundha jata hai ,use face kiya jata hai, hamesha ap hi kehte hai na "Officer Kavin Khanna" ...

And Ye jo tera mahan idea hai na, It will just make things worst for you, FOR US.... he completed the last word in a slow sad pace.

Kavin opened his mouth to say something but dushyant shut his words by saying " Mujhe ab aur koi behes nhi karni , jo bat krni hai kal karenge"

Kavin glared at him annoyingly.
"Aur ab chup chap so ja" Saying so, he turned away to leave.

Kavin called him once again, trying for the last time. "Dudi, please sun to yrr itna bhadak kyu ra hai....."

Dushyant, without turning back, "kal bat krenge and me koi gussa ni hu , surgeries bht lambi thi isiliye thoda thak gya hu and aj jo bhi hua coz of that I m just Little annoyed" And he left the room.

Kavin jerked his head away. "I m just little annoyed, he mimicked dushyant.Huhhhhh"Huh !"Itna weak nahi hu me , kya samajke rakhdiya mujhe. Main koi kaidi nahi hun. Mujhe aise ghar pe band karke nahi rakh sakte. He throws the cushion which flies at one direction. Ahh ! he holds his right arm with his left due to pain ...He suddenly feels all his energy is draining out.

"Pata nahi kab sb kuch normal hoga.".He grumbled to himself, feeling tired now, and after sometime, laid on his bed to sleep.

And this way today's storm got away leaving a bitter silence , destruction of emotions....

Next day

Dushyant wakes up to the sun coming into his room. He gets out of bed, made his way into the kitchen to start the coffee maker before going to take a shower. After a quick shower, Dushyant walks back to the kitchen and pours his first cup of coffee of the day.
He was about to leave for hospital when stopped at Kavin's room, pushing the already opened door ajar. Kavin was asleep, facing his back to him so he couldn't see his brother's face. It was too early to wake him up so he didn't bother to do it. Satisfied with what he needed to see, he closed the door carefully.
At around 10:00 in the morning kavin woke up," yeh subah itni jaldi kyu ho jati hai yrr.....? Yawning and Rubbing his eyes he took his phone but it's not turning on and seconds later he realized how last night his phone got damaged. So He got up and stretched. Just then his gaze fall on wall clock and he jerked realizing it's 10 in the morning and he is late but wait he has nowhere to go..."Jaldi uth kr kar bhi kya leta kavinnn, rehna to ghar me hi hai ,in char diwaro me hi " he whispered shaking his head.Grabbing some clean clothes he headed for the shower. Once he was showered, changed and shaved he took a spare phone from his drawer and inserted his sim.
He then headed towards dushyant's room to talk him about whatever happened yesterday..
He turned the knob and saw the room empty... He came go the hall and saw his car keys are not there which means he left for hospital ..

"Aj itni jaldi chale gya , wow what a way to avoid me , bata karke bhi to ja skta tha , mujhe jagaya tak nahi..." Kavin whispered with a little anger.

He shook his head and made his way to kitchen to prepare his coffee...
"Bhuk lag ri hai, Dushyant bhi ni hai aur mujhe kuch banana bhi nahi ata, ab ky kru, yes...fridge me check krta hu"
He headed to fridge and saw a sticky note on the door that reads..."Casrole me upma rakha hai banakar , garam krke kha lena"
"Huhhhhh nahi khana aur tune banaya hai isliye ab aur nahi khana..."kavin said angrily.
He opened the fridge and started searching for his cold drink cans... But Instead he found another note that reads.."Medicines ke sath colddrinks will not be good at all.... Isliye maine sari cans hata di hai, Upma banaya hai vohi kha le"
Reading it kavin just shut the fridge angrily..
"Dudddiiiii ,I just hate you, you can't do this to me , is tarah se meri har chiz ko control nhi kr skteeee..!You really need to get this through your head...Now on I will not follow your orders, meri jo marzi aye vahi karungi vahi khaunga....Ane do aj use "He said banging his hand on the door.

15 minutes later scene shifts to him,
Switching the channels on the tv screen laying on the couch with legs on the tea table...Holding a bowl in his other hand...Guess what with Upma in it..😂😂
(Bechare ke pass kuch option ni tha yrr)..

That's all for now...
Do vote and comment guys...
Bye for now..
Lot's of Love...

Precap:- Comment me in the section below 👇😉
What do you feel, what will happen next...?