𝙅𝙄𝙉 (1/2)

Hi babies!! long time without come here, but I come back and it takes me a little time to post but now i'm going to be more active ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

good reading 💙

2 months later.

These doubts were occupying my mind. I walked to my window and, drawing aside the curtain, found that the sky had already lightened, taking on a light gray hue, tinging the entire landscape with a haze. Since winter arrived, Jungkook started sleeping in the guest room, both because of what could happen and because of his girlfriend who was getting ready to return.

He was firm with myself when he broke the news to me of her return. I didn't ask what difference it would make, and I understood that despite our insecurities, we would be fine.

Together or not.

Regardless of the feelings I had against her, my first instinct was to let everything happen as Jungkook led. Maybe it takes her coming back to make him decide if what he feels for me is real.

While I need to see Taehyung.

But I wasn't the only one who spent the night awake, I could hear Jungkook walking through the rooms throughout the night. I waited for him, however, it turned out that he didn't want to talk and didn't even come to see me.

Instead of going back to sleep I decided to take a shower, fighting the urge to go to him, I'm impulsive but I still know how to respect people's space.

A few hours later, I knocked on the door of Namjoon's parents' house. It was still early, not even seven in the morning, but I knew he would be there as usual. Although visiting his house was quite rare, my tiredness and anxiety overcame my limits.

— Good morning my love! Come inside sweet. — Then Namjoon's mom answers, surprised to see me.

While other families opt for servants, Namjoon's mother chose to be the mistress of her own home in many ways. Even her being the one to answer the door.

— Good morning... Sorry for coming here so early. — I enter the house awkwardly, I wish Namjoon had opened it for me.

I sit on the red couch and keep swinging my leg, Joon's mother's captivating smile makes me smile, despite being bored.

— I'm going to ask Namjoon to come down, I promise I won't be long, dear.

My wish was to say that I would go up to the bedroom myself to knock him out of bed, but it wasn't long before he appeared. Namjoon didn't have the happiest expression on being woken up before seven. However, his best friend is in trouble and his obligation is to help.

— I hope that someone died Seok Jin.

— Don't say that, Namjoon! — We heard his mother talking from another room, which made me laugh in his face. — Good morning too...

After going down all the stairs, Namjoon calls me to go to his room. Arriving, we throw ourselves on the bed, staring at the ceiling I realize that Namjoon closed his eyes even awake.

— Why did you come here so early? — He asks me, I turn to the side and Namjoon was still with his eyes closed, he seemed to be calmly meditating. — I need you to help me and give me some advice, because nothing I think makes sense...

He looked like he wanted to sleep, but he answered me as if he was really listening to me.

— You've come to the best person for advice, no doubt. But you can tell... You can always tell me everything.