𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍⇩

Start from the beginning

     — Jimin, don't cry. I'll take you home, please, I'm not mad at you... Come on... — Jin crouches down in front of me and tries to take my hands off my face, he wipes my tears and then I hug him apologizing over and over again. — Don't leave me alone... Please.

    My conscience was killing me, I knew what I was talking about, I couldn't be firm all the time. Baekhyun appeared as Jin lifted me off the ground and repeated that I needed to calm down.

     — Hey man, you'll be fine. It's just the drink, you're not used to it. — Trying to cheer me up, he ruffles my hair.

     Even you, Baekhyun?

     My eyes were full of tears, which made my vision of things worse. I was carried out, even though I could walk. I left with my hand on my face, without facing anyone, Namjoon didn't come with us, unfortunately Jungkook was next to me with a bottle of water, I knew this little concern was just to please Jin. Even the idiot supporting me as I walk, he irritates me.

     — You can leave me now.  — Pushing his arm, I step away.

     Gradually I sit on the sidewalk at the entrance, there were others peoples feeling sick outside. The dawn was just beginning and some could not stand it. Like me.

     — Have some water, Jin went to buy you something to eat, you can't drink that much alcohol on an empty stomach. — Jungkook crouches down in front of me handing me the water bottle, as much as I wanted to refuse, I was afraid of alcohol wanting to go outside. I take the bottle and with my head down I start drinking. — Where is your friend? I don't think you would be in this situation if he were here.

    This kid wanting to ask about my friend wasn't a good idea.

     — Why the fuck are you still here? — I lift my head, interrupting him, to be able to demonstrate even more how much his presence causes me disgust. — Why are you here? Isn't it enough to take someone else's man? Go take care of your girlfriend, stop asking about my friend. You don't have to pretend to be worried about me just to please Jin. Go back to your fairytale world... If your stupid ass wasn't here, my friend would be, asshole.

    I never thought I would say so many bad things to someone, I found that drinking, yes, leaves you speechless.

     Jungkook nibbled his lip and stood closer to me with his arms crossed without answering a word. All this outrageous boy talk seemed like a lie, if someone faced him he would be completely withdrawn.

    My butt was hurting from sitting on the sidewalk, even with my legs stretched out, I couldn't get up, things were spinning without any movement of mine. The cold I was doing didn't penetrate my skin, Jungkook was all packed up and I was just sitting there waiting for my vision to return to normal. It's not the first time I've felt this bad.

     I didn't notice when Jin arrives, I only understand what was happening because Jungkook goes to him and whispers something in his ear before returning inside the Blackout.

    With a pizza in hand, Jin settles down next to me and opens the package. When I see he's chosen my favorite flavor, I can't hold back a smile. It's been a while since I ate pizza because of the regime, this smart kid did it on purpose.

     — Here, eat it all please... — Without waiting for me, Jin was already putting the piece in my mouth little by little.

     He was aware that if it was up to me, o would miss the right place to eat.

     With my mouth full, I tried to speak: — Now I understand when you say you're not seeing straight...

     We both started to smile, I lay down on his chest, ate a couple of slices of pizza, nothing else would pass through my stomach.