System: Shinso Hitoshi is online

Mysterious: oh! I'm intrigued. So, what's your answer, Nezu-chan?

Evil Rat Genius: You are Aizawa's number 1 problem child, correct?

Mysterious: Ha! I should have known you'd get it so soon.

Evil Rat Genius: Well, being around so many humans I have adapted to be able to see and analyse their movements

Mysterious: is that so? But I was sure to cover my tracks!

Evil Rat Genius: Well you did, bu-

Cockatoo: ALRIGHTTTT! HELLL YEAHHHH! LETS NOT MAKE OUR BRAINCELLS EXPLODE GENIUSES!

Shinso Hitoshi: Go back to picking glitter out of your boyfriends hair, old man.

Kinky~: you.. your the one who has been glitter bombing our favourite local hobo-homo-hero?

Mysterious: That would be me, Midi-chan!

Kinky~: CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH IM A HUGE FAN

Cockatoo: HEY HEY [HEY] ME TOO ME TOO I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH!

Party Healer: Well, this chat sure is lively. May someone inform me as what has happened so far?

Shinso Hitoshi: Nezu added a stranger, stranger stays in the chat, I go on date with stranger, stranger meets Aizawa, stranger and Aizawa know eachother, stranger glitter bombed Aizawa in his own house, stranger is going to attend ua next year.

Party Healer: Thanks kid

Shinso Hitoshi: No worries grams

Mysterious: grams? Hito please you're adorable. Also hi recovery girl, I believe you know me 'Problem child 1'

Party Healer: Oh, so those glitter bombs were your doing. I must say, good work.

Eraserhead: Shut up hag and put your other foot in the grave.

Party Healer: Now now, Eraserhead. Respect your elders or I'll jump out of this grave full speed and give you a full powered whack to the back of your knees with my cane.

Cockatoo: HAHA GET OWNED

Kinky~: DRAG HIS ASS CHIYO AS YOU SHOULD

Evil Rat Genius: Pop off, Chiyo

Shinso Hitoshi: did.. did the bear just say pop off?

Mysterious: Nezu-chan, maybe you've been around Midi-chan too much. Anyway- I need to discuss something with you!

Evil Rat Genius: Perhaps I have. And very well, would you like to move to private chat?

Mysterious: No that's ok! I think everyone should know what's going to happen. Being heroes they'll find out eventually anyway.
So right now I'm staying with Aizawa. But this very obviously can't go on for long. Me being a wanted criminal and all. So, what's going to happen to me?

Evil Rat Genius: I see you're more intelligent than you let on, Mysterious. As a respected pro hero and principle of the most prestigious hero school in the world, I have the authority to place you under the protection of UA. Seeing as you have never actually killed, attacked first or been caught using a quirk the worst you will get is community service. There is one more problem though.

Mysterious: And that is?

Evil Rat Genius: You're a minor. Correct? Even under the protection of UA, a minor is a minor and can't live alone. You need a legal guardian or you will be put into foster care for the next 3 years until you turn 18.

Real life (trauma and serious Izu coming up :)

Izuku looked up to Aizawa, the once grinning face turning to a look of worry. Mic noticed this, and leant down to whisper something in his boyfriends ear. A small smile grew on Aizawa's face as he stood up and lead a confused Hitoshi out of the room, leaving only Mic and Izuku.

"Hey kid, you're scared right?"

The soft and quiet tone surprised Izuku, but he brushed it off.

"Why? Why should I be?"

"Because you'll be sent to a home with strangers. People who you don't know."

"Maybe I'm a little scared. So what? You going to tell everyone that I'm weak? Is that it? You wanted to get some blackmail on me so you could betray me and make me do what you want?"

Mic's face contorted into disgust.

'What could possible have happened to this kid for him to think like this'

"No, no of course not. Is that what kind of person you think I am?"

"Wha- no. It's not personal or anything- it's just how people are."

"How about you live with me? I know you don't trust me, you don't have to. But I don't want you to be thrown into a house full of people you don't know"

Izuku was about to respond when his phone pinged.

Ua Staff Chat

Evil Rat Genius: Mysterious? Are you still there?

Mysterious: Sorry, sorry. I'm here

Evil Rat Genius: Okay. I was thinking that a teacher of UA could take you in. We are all pros, and you have gotten to know us decently well.

Kinky~: Me me! I'll adopt him!

Party Healer: I also volunteer, he seems like a nice young man

Yee-haw🤠: I'm not looking for a child, but I can be a cool uncle

Mysterious: Community service can't be that bad... and you all seem fairly cool.. but sorry! First come first serve- mic asked first!

Real life (sorry for all the switches)

Mic looked up from his phone and saw Izuku looking straight back at him. Izuku gave a small smile and he grinned back, running up to hug the little listener.

They stayed in that hug for a while, but neither knew how long it really was. At some point Izuku had started crying- and not soon after Mic joined in.

He could basically feel Izuku letting his walls down, opening the little door to his heart and letting him in. And although he thought it would take a hell of a lot longer, he was thankful that the kid trusted him.

"Thank you.. thank you so much..."

"It's no problem.. no problem at all!"

They both pulled back when they heard a

Click

"Hitoooo go away! You weren't supposed to see me cry!"

SLAM

Mic frowned. The hypothetical door was slammed shut in an instant. But he didn't really care, because his foot was in it and he was ready to force it open.

Izuku hurriedly wiped his tears and plastered on a smile, walking up to Hitoshi.

"Don't talk like that, you really think I care if you cry? All I care about is if your happy or not"

If Izuku teared up a little nobody needs to know.

Whoo! Okay.

I wasn't procrastinating writing this! Noooo way!

Does the door metaphor thing make sense? Idk I just added it last minute- thought I'd made it more poetic

Also I completely totally forgot everyone's pronouns in this fic and I am not looking through god knows how many words to find out soooo

Izu: he/they
Aizawa: he/they
Thirteen: they/them

All others are like canon? Pleaseeee let me know if I forgot any!

I totally want to make one of them genderfluid but idk which