First time Conor talked to Stacey

Stacey was not comfortable with sitting in the third row , As she always sat in the first row , So after two weeks she decided to sit in the front .
Since the first day of the class she ignored Mr.Conor but when she went to the front she tried but couldn't do that anymore .
Mr.Conor seems to have a lonely + non social life ,he doesn't talk with students either .
But on the relevant day while he was teaching he went near Stacey and asked " Who was your previous teacher ?"
Mr.Samson ' replied Stacey
"Who is better me or Samson ?"
"Both are good ..." replied Stacey.
Deep down she wanted to say Mr.Samson was good and he always will be ...but she did not want unnecessary problems to occur.
Mr.Conor also wanted to know some other stuff about her .... Days passed they talked ...they became friendly but still Stacey couldn't forget Mr.Samson .Still she hates Mr.Conor.
Conor started feeling comfortable around Stacey ..Conor started trusting Stacey , He told his personal stuff to her ... One day Stacey had a doubt in chemistry and she asked him to explain it in the snack time but he refused . He said her to ask all doubts after-school.
As he is not a friendly person and as he lives alone Stacey felt uncomfortable to stay after school . So she went home without clearing out the doubts .
The next day Mr.Conor called Stacey to his office He wanted to know why she didn't come .. Stacey said she felt ill so went home .
Somehow Mr.Conor cleared out all doubts and got to know some other information about Stacey.