Where it all started

Stacey Wellington is a very bright student, she always worked hard to reach her goals .
At high-school she chose Chemistry as one of her subjects . She loved chemistry a lot , Her teacher
Mr.Simon was so close to her, they knew each other for a long time.
Time flew and the first semester ended , they got the summer vacation, On the last week of the summer vacation she got a very sad news , Her favorite teacher Mr.Samson had met with an accident and passed away . She felt so sad , Stacey even thought of dropping chemistry , but she couldn't tell the reason for anyone .
After about two weeks the school found a substitute teacher for chemistry. Stacey was so angry that she didn't even want to study anymore and she was also sad . But her parents wanted her to go to school as they didn't know what the problem was.
With the beginning of the new semester Mr.Conor or the new substitute teacher for chemistry started the class from the place where Mr.Samson stopped the lesson.
Stacey always sat in the front row ,she listened and respected teachers..But she did not respect Mr.Conor She didn't even look at him ..
This is where it all started !

Sorry for making the story shortttt !
It's the first one - look forward for part 2
👀♥️