61-The Apprentice of Darth Vader

Start from the beginning

Anakin and I both shot our heads to the side; following a mans voice and the sound of his footsteps as he ran through the grassy plane. Anakin pointed to the Rancor, "Yours?"

The man stopped when he got close enough to us and the creature. He nodded and bent down to pick up a long chain in the grass, a chain connected to the poor mammals neck.

"You're not allowed to own her." I folded my arms across my chest, shooting him an angered glare. If I remember correctly, Anakin outlawed slavery throughout the galaxy; even going as far as to threaten the outer rim with the Death Star if they didn't comply.

"It's not illegal to have pets lady." The man stated bitterly towards me, making me raise my brows in surprise. I understand if he doesn't know who I am just yet, but surely he knows who's standing right next to me.

Anakin took one step forward, "First, talk to your Empress like that again and I'll rip you in half and feed you to the Rancor." He threatened in a snap, causing the mans eyes to widened, and judging by his thoughts; he just barely realized who we were, "And second," Anakin pointed to the collar around the Rancor's neck, "That is a slaves collar you have on it, one that induces a painful shock to whomever wearing it," My husband waved his hand and the collar instantly fell off of the Rancor; the poor thing looked relieved, "You can claim it's a pet all you want but I'm not stupid, I know exactly why you have it and why you're here." He pointed to the floor, and I couldn't help but watch him in awe. I always found it so attractive when he'd talk in this tone, it's the same authoritative tone I like to hear in bed, "You have it digging here - a place during the old republic in which there's a legend that many buried the treasures of their fallen loved ones - to search for anything you can sell on the market."

The man began to shake his head, preparing to deny Anakin's accusations, "No Emperor I-"

Anakin reached forward and gripped the mans neck; lifting him from the grown effortlessly so his feet dangled in the air, "The holding of any species, including this rat looking thing, against their will has been outlawed since I took the mantle; and you are in violation of it."

"He didn't mean that," I patted the Rancor after Anakin's rat comment.

Call me crazy, but I've always liked Rancors', they can be sweet as long as they're not treated horribly or aren't starved. Shmi actually pet one in front of me once, and even encouraged me to do so. She was always a bold one, and she saw the good in everything and everyone.

As I removed my hand from the creature, I noticed a few scars along her rough skin, "You poor thing," Now I really was angry.

My attention was grabbed by Anakin dropping the man down to the floor, "My love, come here." He held his hand out towards me, and I accepted it; prompting him to pull me in front of him, "How about.. another lesson." He spoke softly against my neck before placing a gentle kiss against my skin.

My mind immediately traveled back to when he had me kill Admiral Thrawn; my very first kill and he somehow made it incredibly erotic,"What lesson do you have for me today, Master?" I smiled as the slaver on the floor attempted to get up; probably to run away, but he won't get very far.

I felt Anakin's hands grip my hips as he pulled my back against his front, "Have you ever wondered if you had the ability to say - crush a heart that remains beating in a live chest?"