New Beginnings?

*3 months later*

"I can't believe our baby is crawling around" I say. Aiden smiles. "She's growing up too fast". Nolan knocks on the door and comes inside.

"Nolan, Emily can crawl" I almost yell.

"Oh god that's worrying" Nolan laughs and sits on the floor near me. Emily grabs one of her toys and plays with it.

"Pretty soon she will be walking and then getting into trouble, just like her parents" Nolan laughs. I laugh.

"Very funny" I say sarcastically. Jack comes in with Carl.

"Well we have all the visitors today don't we, I'll make some coffees" Aiden says getting up.

"I swear the last time I was here while Emily was actually awake she was really little" Jack says sitting down.

"Now she can crawl" I say, picking up Emily and sitting her up on my lap.

"Wow Carl you can play with her now" Jack says letting go of Carl.

"Except he's 2 and can walk and Emily's just learning that she has legs" Nolan says. We all laugh. Aiden brings over coffees for everyone. I sit Emily down near Carl and they start playing together.

We sit and chat for an hour or so talking about everything that has happened in our lives.

"Right we better go" Jack says looking around. "Where's Carl?" he says, getting up.

"And Emily" I say getting up also.

"I saw them slowly go around behind the couch but I haven't heard them in a while" Aiden says.

Jack and I quietly go behind the couch and see them both asleep. Emily's head is laying on top of Carl. I take a picture and Jack laughs. I gently pick Emily up and lay her head back down on my shoulder. Jack picks Carl up and does the same thing.

"I told you she's always asleep when I'm here" Jack whispers. We laugh.

"Well I better go too" Nolan says standing up as well.

"See you" they both say. We wave goodbye as they leave.

"Jack's right" Aiden says, coming over to me.

"She's always asleep". I laugh.

"Chill and maybe a bit lazy, definitely not something she gets from us either" I laugh.

"I'm starting to worry she's not mine" Aiden says. I smile.

"She's either yours or Daniels and this isn't like Daniel either so". Aiden smiles.

"I trust you," he says, kissing my forehead. Emily starts to stir.

"Let me go put her to bed," I whisper. I go upstairs and lay her down in her crib.

"I love you baby girl" I whisper and kiss her. I shut off the lights and head back downstairs. Aiden puts his arm out and I sit down and lean into him. He rests his head on top of mine.

"I love you" he says. I smile and look up.

"I love you too" I reply kissing his lips.

"I'm so glad we are back to our normal," he says. I look down knowing very well that something is about to change.

"Uhh yeah" I say, trying not to act suspicious.

"From now on, nothing is going to change. Deal?" He says looking down at me. I don't reply.

"Amanda, deal?" He repeats.

"About that, I have some news," I say. I sit up and look at him. Aiden looks at me worryingly.

"It's going to change things isn't it?" He asks. I nod my head. He exhales.

"Ok, one more question, is it good or bad?" I sigh.

"Take it how you like, it could be good or bad" I reply. Aiden kisses my forehead and smiles.

"Ok I'm ready" he says. I smile.

"I think you are worrying too much but anyways" I say. Aiden smiles.

"Just say it" he says. I breathe out and pull something out of my pocket.

"Aiden, I'm pregnant".

Hehehehehehehe I was so excited to leave this on a cliffhanger!!