17

krown kwan's perspective:

The bell rang for break time and I got out of my seat. That lesson had felt like an eternity; the teacher's voice was like white noise. I stood up straight, allowing my body to stretch out its aches and pains. I yawned. School was insanely boring.

"Looks like it's time to give me what you owe me." I heard Donald's voice from behind me. I could feel the warmth of his body radiating in my direction. He had some intense body heat.

"Donald." I said in a stern tone. My face was unsmiling and serious, somber even. "I guess your right. I'm not one to withhold from promises." I looked through my lashes in a attempt to be bashful and appear shy. Surely he wouldn't fall for this?

Donald stood there with a stupid smirk on his face, like he was actually going to get something from me. His eyes stared at me intently, blazing with a red passion and fun. He sucked in some air and took his bottom lip into his mouth. 

"Krown." I looked up, making my eyes big and innocent. "Stop fooling around. I know you're joking." Donald's mouth broke into a grin.

I raised my head and laughed. "Really? I knew you would catch onto my act. If you didn't I would have broken your poor heart." I mimicked a heart breaking with my hands and stupid sound effects. Donald just stood and watched me. I appreciate his love for my beauty, but he needs to stop staring. It's making my face flush.

The bell rang for the next lesson and I made my way to my seat. "What are you doing, idiot? Sit down the teacher will be arriving any minute." I sat down, getting my book sout of my bag. Donald approached me and I refused to look up at him. I didn't want him to see how red and hot I had gotten from his gaze; he made me really nervous. He lowered himself to my level and spoke lowly into my ear and on my neck. 

"Krown. You shouldn't start something that you can't finish. You might end up getting hurt and we wouldn't want that would we, now?" His breath was hot against my skin, and I could hear it in his voice; he was smirking. "I know I make you nervous, but don't act irrationally, 'mmkay."

He made a low chuckling sound, got up and left the class just as our other classmates started filtering in.

"Uhh, where are you going?" One of the students said, "Class is starting."

Donald didn't stop walking but yelled around the corner. "I've gotta sort someone out. Tell our teacher I said hi."