6

krown's perspective:

I quickened my pace when I had finally gotten out of sight of all the madness. My first day back and I had already gotten myself into trouble. But, it was worth it.

This Donald guy seemed like an interesting character. Well, he looked the part, and his personality didn't fail to amuse me. I'm pretty sure I was of interest to him: why else would he have done all of that? Oh, and before he had gotten cut off by that Phillip Kim, he had started a question.

I reached my apartment and unlocked the door. "How would you like to joi-" 'n my gang?' Maybe that's what he wanted to say. Well, it doesn't matter now; I need to get ready for school tomorrow.

I stepped in, shut the door behind me and observed the room. The walls were a plain beige-brown, while the couches were a eyesore dark red. The floors were oak panels laid out in vertical lines. The skirting boards were white and looked clean, but on closer inspection the lining was the messiest it could be.

"I need to hire a painter," I sighed, straightening up and wandering around the room. I felt around the room for a light switch, found one and tried to turn it on. "and a repair man."

I collapsed on the couch. I need money; I need a job. I groaned and got comfortable. I could do all of that tomorrow...

donald na's perspective:

I needed answers. "Kingsley."

"Yes Donald." Kingsley looked up from the mountain of paperwork on his desk.

"Do you have any siblings?" The girl from today looked like a gender-bent version of Kingsley. That would be the answer to why she looked so familiar. And if that girl was actually Kingsley's sister, I didn't need to get my guys to find information on her. Kingsley would already know everything.

"I do actually. Well, it's more like I did. I had a twin sister named Krown. Our parents separated right after we were born, so I only had the opportunity to learn her name." Kingsley had lowered his eyes back to the paper work, but didn't look visibly upset. I decided to press on with the matter.

"I met a girl today, with auburn hair and brown eyes. She looks like a female version of you. She's good at fighting, has good form and build, so I want her to be part of the Union." Kingsley didn't pay any attention to me. "I would put her on par with Jimmy Bae."

His eyes drifted towards me and stayed there. He didn't look shocked, disappointed or disapproving. Actually... he looked kind of interested.

"I'll see what I can find. But I do know she went to England for education at a boarding school."