She certainly wasn't supposed to be in the middle of a golden room. What looked to be a throne room, in ancient Egypt, with no one around. She would have thought it was one of her dreams of the past but this felt different. Something in the air was off.

Slowly the small witch stood up from the floor, realizing she was in a scantily clad outfit. The same outfit she had seen Meela in, in one of her visions, in this very room. A shiver ran down the witch's spine as she thought of who could have brought her here.

"Hello Hathor" Ra said, his deep voice sending a chill down her spine. Bonnie felt bile begin to rise in her throat when she turned to him. Glaring at him angrily.

"My name is Bonnie" she told him strongly. Sick and tired of him calling her by another name. She may be the reincarnation of the goddess but that wasn't all she was. The man just smirked at her as he walked forward. Coming closer and closer to the small witch.

Bonnie couldn't back away. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of thinking he scared her. No matter how badly she wanted to run away from him. He couldn't have her. She wouldn't let him. Bonnie would die before she let him touch her again.

"You are still you, no matter what you're name is" he told her seriously. Bonnie rolled her eyes as she looked at Ra.

"You're the only one that seems to think so" Bonnie told him with a raised eyebrow. Ra's eyes narrowed slightly as he looked down at her.

"They don't know you like I did" Ra told the witch lowly. Bonnie's eyes widened for a moment as he leaned toward her slightly.

"If you come any closer.." Bonnie warned, her voice going low. Ra smirked as he looked at the small witch.

"You'll what? Kill me? You're already trying to do that my dear" he said, moving to touch her hair. Before he could get to her curls, Bonnie slapped his hand away, surprising the sun god.

"Don't touch me" she growled out angrily. Her eyes practically glowing with barely contained fury. Ra felt simply annoyed that even in this life she was fighting him.

"You are mine you made a deal with the devil and you lost you don't get to renegotiate because you don't like the price" Ra told her seriously, making Bonnie's eyes widen in shock.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asked him, worry pooling in her gut. Something very bad had to have happened. What price was he talking about exactly?

The sun god saw the change in her demeanor immediately. The complete shock that overtook her. Seems she hadn't seen it all. Not yet at least. Ra smiled down at her, watching as her breath quickened, anxiety filling her.

"Oh it's a long story my dear" he said, finally moving away from her, and sitting on the throne. As he got comfortable the man looked down at Bonnie with a smirk.

"Apparently I have time" she said, gesturing to the room around her. Ra frowned at that, her eyes watching her intently, almost sorrowfully. That expression scared Bonnie more than anything.

"Not as much as you think" he told her, before a wicked smirk came across his face. It stayed in place as he leaned slightly, putting his elbows on his knees, and tilting his head at her. "Why do you think I brought you here Hathor, so we could say goodbye, properly this time" he said making Bonnie pause.