CONFUSION

I can now understand this weird language called 'Beast Language' by Edith.

I am now hand-cuffed in a moving jail or a carriage, going to I don't know where. I was still confused as to why I got knocked out so easily. I was then got cut out of my thought as I heard...

"Open the gate! We're here to present a new kind of creature captured by lord Bullus himself to his majesty" A driver said to someone. A new kind of creature? Maybe...as I am a human.

""New Creature?!"" Another voice said in surprised.

'Haa...where am I exactly? I have many methods to escape like I can use 'ROOM' but I am curious as to why I can't sense any mana around the people here. let's go with the flow then.' I thought curiously.

A few minutes later, the carriage stopped moving again.

Voice 1: "Bring the rope and tie the creature up. We are going to present it to the king, so we can't let it escape."

Voice 2: "Yeah, yeah, I know."

*creak* (carriage door opening)

'HUH! A CAT!!!' I shouted inwardly while looking at the person who opened the carriage door and tied a rope to my handcuff.

"It's time to go little guy" He said with a surprising kind smile then proceed to pull the rope and I followed him without any sign of resistance.

'Where is this exactly? I swear, I just saw a forest and no buildings when I first arrived at this mysterious continent.'

GENERAL POV

In the highly decorated throne room, there's hundreds of guards, dozen of elite guards, tens of Nobles and four royals.

What's unique about them is that...most of them have an appearance that resembled different kinds of animals from rats to lion with ears, tails, claws, fur and etc.

While the others took the whole appearance of animals, the royal family have the appearance of half-human half-beast. There's only the ears and tails that resembled wolf, the other parts is the same as human.

What differentiate the royals and the other is that, all of the royal have a snow-white tail and ears. (White wolves)

The royal family consists of;

-Ethan Aladdini III (The king) 308 yo

-Diana Aladdini (Deceased queen)

-Fiona Aladdini (The queen) 213 yo

-Alice Aladdini (The princess) 64 yo

-Robert Aladdini (The prince) 46 yo

Everyone with high status is gathered in one place and the reason is because of the 'New Creature' that is caught by royal captain of the first division 'Bullus'

*creak* suddenly a muscular beast folks that resembles a bull opened the huge door.

"I Bullus, royal captain of the first division present you, your majesty with a new creature." Bullus entered the throne room with a well-trained speech. Aiden is following behind him, looking around with awe and admiration.

MC POV

(2 minutes earlier)

I was following the cat man without saying anything. I followed him until we reached a really huge door. In front of the majestic huge door stood a muscular bull, wearing an expensive looking redcoat with serveral service medals and ribbons that are attatched in rows on the left side of the chest.

"Lord Bellus!" The cat man saluted while the latter just nod and guide me by pulling the rope.

As we entered the throne room, he introduced himself and his rank while I was just observing around in awe and admiration. 'This continent seemed to be ruled by a Wolf or Fenrir. Probably the latter one as the aura he's emitting is very strong.' I thought as I looked at the person who is sitting on the throne casually.

When everyone saw the new creature aka me. *Gasp* can be heard through out the room...well, except from the royals. The royal reaction were completely different as their eyes widen then yelled:

"AINZ!""BRO!" The prince and princess said at the same time which surprised me to the core as I don't remember meeting any of them, and they acted like they knew me before. The king seemed to muttered something to his wife gaining her a warm smile.

The King then gesture to let everyone leave the room, confusing everyone but they just bowed and left the room including Bellus after he untied my handcuff.

'Edith, how did they know me?' i curiously asked Edith in my head.

[...NO ANSWER IS THERE...] is the response i got from my OP system 'Edith'. 'What is going on here?'

.

.

.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: ...sorry for the boring chap...