THE NEW WORLD

"3 WISHES!? ONLY!!! After your so called small accident you made!?" A soul can be seen arguing with a bright ball of light that is known as ROB.

"...Yes, that's the rule. Your wishes can be anything that is within my power" ROB facepalmed and replied.

"Tsk! Then give me the power to have all of the devil fruits in one piece without weaknesses. An ultimate system with unlimited amount points and ability to travel to different multiverse. If these wishes cannot be granted then I'm going to complain to your superiors" the soul states and complained.

"..." ROB was silent.

"What?"

"Uh-Ahem! Yes, your wishes have been granted. Now which world do you want to start with and what timeline" ROB said after clearing his non-existence throat.

"Hmm, let's go with TBATE. 20 years before the story starts" The soul states.

"Off you go 'snap'" ROB somehow snapped then the soul disappeared.
"Haa...Your son is secret love child is very troublesome Ares" after the soul disappeared, ROB said to another superior beings referred as Ares.
"Quiet down will you?! What if Sera found out!" Ares replied. (His secret mortal wife 'Sera')
——————————————————–
A/N: my first time writing... just to waste time. I'll not let MC be too op because he's just being careful. You'll see in the future how MC is ...

A bit short but I'll write more in the future
Cya~