TIMESKIP, Progress and Meeting

GENERAL POV

{3 years and 8 months later} ...16 years till the start of canon...Is what I thought...

You can see a boy with long shoulder length silky green-hair which is tied in a bun. He looks to be around 15 but he's actually 12, who forgot to change his age back to neutral which resulted in him still being 12 years old. He also change his appeareance.

He is fighting against an eerie, repulsive hybrid lizard, cock, and bat. That have the ability to turn flesh to stone.

Its size reached 3 meters, and has the head and a cock, with two bat-like wings and the long tail of a lizard tipped a few feathers. Its feathers are golden brown, its beak yellow, its tail green, and its wings gray. The cockatrice's wattles, comb, and eyes are bright red.

The fight has started not even a minute yet and now the boy is going for his finishing moves to cut off the creature head

[HINOKAMI KAGURA: CLEAR BLUE SKY]

"Haa! Yeah! How you like that you punk for stealing my camping snacks (dried lizard). This is as strong as always the 'Sun Breathing'." The boy said to himself.

Yes, he's Aiden. For the past years he's preacticed the Hinokami Kagura or the first ever breathing technique also known as 'Sun Breathing' with Tanjuro Kamado after he mastered Water breathing with Urokadoki.

AIDEN D. GENESIS POV (MC)

It's been two months that I have been camping out, leaving my sweet home and also turned off the system.

Here is my progress: I've mastered Water-breathing 2 years ago, Sun-Breathing last half a year ago and I can manipulate mana. I didn't form a mana core but I somehow have a 'clear' mana core after I bought mana-manipulation from Edith.

I carry three swords with me like Roronoa Zoro from One piece just to look cool. I purchased the swords of Giyu Tomioka (Water-Breathing user), Yoriichi (Sun-Breathing user) and Trafalgar Law (Room user).

My height is around 165cm which is quite tall for my age. As you may already know, i changed my appeareance once again. My looks is now the same as Roronoa Zoro in Wano arc with the same outfit to match the three sword-style.

As for Devil-fruits, I only use and mastered 'ROOM', chiyu chiyu no mi (Heal) and The Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Phoenix which will act as my beast will.

As for logia, It's kinda like a cheat with the ability to reform one's elemental body and I'll only keep it as my trump card for now.

I'm now following the flow of the wind, killing anything that block my path. I don't really know the classes of mana beasts around here as Edith is not here with me.

I was walking calmly while sensing mana around me while closing my eyes until I felt a different mana signature which made me open my eyes. I realized that I am now in a thick forest which seemed to belongs to the elves.

I just continue walking without care on the outside but in the inside i was like 'WOW! what a beauty! I want to buil-'

"ALEA STAND BACK AND GIVE SUPPORT BY BINDING IT! I'LL GO ON OFFENSIVE. ****** please go and hide behind that tree" I was cut out of my though as I heard a voice.

"Interesting...the voice seemed to be talking to Alea, one of the future lances...and who?" I took a thinking pose.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Give some ideas, thanks