The Moment BTS heard that you'll be doing a refreshing concept, they've been bothering Sungdeuk and Bang Pd nim to allow them to be the judge of the test again or even just visit as guests, they even do EVERYTHING they could to pleased the two but was strongly rejected and because they're still being punished after what they did.

Knowing BTS, Bang PD nim and Sungdeuk turned off their phone and enjoying their peaceful time today.

"HYUNG! PLEASE!" BTS pleaded

"This is making me trusfrated!" Jungkook whined grabbing his hair, he really can't wait to watch the I-landers performance.

"Hahaha Dummy! It's trustraped!" Jimin said confidently smacking Jungkook.

"Its Frustrated" RM said facing the two, lookong so done with them and faced the phone again.

"HAHAHA!!!" Taehyung laugh, making faces at them and the three started chasing each other around the room.

"Hyung just this once, please."RM said

"This should be against the law!" Suga protested to Mr. Lee.

"YEAH!" Jin agreed nodding seriously.

"For the nth time it's a NO! And don't even dare to go here or Bang PD nim will add more to your punishment." Mr. Lee nagged.

"HYUNG!!!" BTS whined with the maknae line laying on the floor like kids throwing tantrums.

The video call was chaotic that made Mr. Lee thought of something to end this.

"I'll send pictures okay! Just stop bothering me, I'm really busy." Mr.Lee said

"BUT!!! That's no-" BTS protested

"Take it or leave it? That's the only choices you have." Mr. Lee said

"OKAYOKAY! We'll take it!!!" BTS screamed in agreement.

"Okay, pictures are fine too." Suga nodded his head like he just consider a business proposal.

"Y/n's pictures! Send a lot of her pictures!!!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Yeah!!! ALL OF IT! send all of her pictures!" Jhope added.

"Okay!okay! Bye now! If you call me again after this I won't send it." Mr. Lee said

"YOU'RE THE BEST HYUNG!" BTS cheered enthusiastically.

"If you don't send it we'll see you in court." Yoongi said seriously.

"Wha-" Mr. Lee said but was cut off.

BTS ended the call.

"Is that a threat?" Mr. Lee sigh in disbelief looking at his phone and smack the back of his neck out of frustration

"This 7 brats!" Mr. Lee said in frustration.

***At the I-Land

"Let's Gaur!!!" Jake cheered enthusiastically.

"FIGHTING!!!" Flame On cheered too.

Jay hugged you.

"Good luck, I know you'll do well." Jay said smiling genuinely while hugging you tightly and you hug him back.

"Mmmm I'll release all the cuteness inside my body." You chuckled which made him laugh.

"Not too much! I already have a lot of rivals, but I don't blame them. How could they not fell for her?" Jay thought to himself pinching your cheeks.

"Hug?! Me too!!!" Ni-ki and Daniel interrupted shoving their Jay hyung away from you.

It ended up I-Landers doing a group hug and putting hands in the middle