𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Warning : Slight smut

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Warning : Slight smut

❏❐❑

" F-fuck, Hyuk-ie " The submissive guy choke his moan as the other pounding into him like a beast.

" Shhh, don't want my son hear you right? " SooHyuk rasp sliding his cock into his boyfriend in and out in animalistic.

Soohyuk put his large palm over Jungkook's mouth to muffle his high pitch moan since they're making love in Soohyuk's house with his son in his bedroom, study.

They didn't know that the other person in that house already broken knowing that his crush getting fuck who moaning with high pitch by his father in their bedroom.

Taehyung wear earphone and put in high volume preventing himself from hearing Jungkook's faint cute yet high pitch moans and wipe his tears with the hem of his sleeve.

" S-slow down " Jungkook moans squeeze his eyes as he pulling his boyfriend closer to smash their lips with the other.

Tasting and exploring each other wet cavern, arm wrapped around Soohyuk's nape to deepening the sloppy kiss. The thrust getting slower and sloppy signing the other almost reach his climax.

Not so long after that, Jungkook came with high pitch scream with Soohyuk's name which the dominant guy smirk in satisfied pounding into the younger with powerful thrust.

" Ahh- faster! I c-can't hold it " Jungkook moans as he already sensitive waiting for his boyfriend came as well.

" Just a bit, sweet cheeks " Soohyuk grunt and he know Jungkook already sensitive.

He fastened the thrust which make Jungkook's petite body jolt, pinning the younger's thin wrist with his large hands as Jungkook clenched his small hands into fist and look other side with mouth agape.

Face scrunch, toes cutely curl in between Soohyuk's waist, legs wide open giving the other access to pounding into him and back arched at the pleasure. Jungkook was so sensitive that he's came for the second time.

" Nghh~ f-faster " Jungkook's moans muffle as he bit the pillow under his head trying hard not to moans loudly afraid that his soon to be stepson hear his moans.

Soohyuk give last harsh thrust and finally he fill Jungkook's red velvet wall with his white liquid fill him to the brim and thrusts a bit to get rid of his cum in Jungkook's wall.

Soohyuk's body fall onto Jungkook's sweaty body collapse their body together as Jungkook running his dainty fingers through his boyfriend sticking bang off from his forehead before kiss it.

" You okay? " The forty man question the small guy underneath him as they still catching breath.

Jungkook nod with smile and Soohyuk lean in to give quick peck on his boyfriend plump yet swollen lips from him biting it.